Professional Web Layout

Hello, my name is Tyler Hoffman. I have been designing and programming for nearly 4 years. I can program with PHP, MySQL, (X)HTML, CSS and little Javascript and ASP. I use Photoshop CS2 for all design work.

I would like to try to sell this professional web layout I designed not too long ago. Actually, around a week or so ago.

I don't exactly know what it is worth, since I've never sold a layout on here before. But I would like to have a fair deal.

This layout is fully coded with HTML/CSS using tables.

Preview Here
    This layout includes:
    1 .PSD
    1 HTML file
    All fonts used
    Full rights (never been sold before)

My Contact Info:
    AIM: bandaid
    MSN: [email protected]
    Email: [email protected]

Thanks,
    Tyler Hoffman

That design is great! Did you make the icons though? What's your asking price?

Tyler, is pretty good at what he does. I hired him as a coder. The buyer of this template will not regret it.

Good luck Tyler with the sale.

Thanks Tony! talkfreelance, I got all the images from iStockPhoto and the icons came as a set from another site. My asking prices is negotiable, but I would like to further talk about the price as I don't know what's fair for the both of us
    Last edited by xxtyderxx; 12-03-2005 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xxtyderxx
    Thanks Tony! talkfreelance, I got all the images from iStockPhoto and the icons came as a set from another site. My asking prices is negotiable, but I would like to further talk about the price as I don't know what's fair for the both of us
    That site you got it from? Are you able to use it for commerical purposes? Do you have the permission to include it in your sale? Please let me know the site.

Thank
    █ Mr.Muffinman!
    █ Web-Designer, PHP/MYSQL Coder, + HTML, CSS
    █ PM me for more details