Feedback about km-host.net site

Hello there
    It would be interesting to get some feedback about http://www.km-host.net in terms of design, coding, mainly this because the site it is in spanish and many of you may not understand the content in it so it would be hard to review that part right?

Either way, any criticism that might help to improve will be well received, thank you!

I personally don't like the colors (the blue background and gray content), header looks nice though. Also, instead of just putting packages on the main page, why not put a little intro? Like an "About Us" paragraph, right up at the top for people to read. And to a casual onlooker, it's hard too tell weither those servers next to the plans or garbage cans or servers, a more techy looking server there would be good. Otherwise nice job.

thanks for your review trionhost, i'll consider them once I decide to change the general layout

The header is nice but lacking something. Maybe you can put your navigation at the bottom or top of the header.

As for the packages, I think its a little too many on the frontpage. Maybe limit the number of packages to 3 on the frontpage and leave the rest on a product page.
    Beer is Good.

Quote Originally Posted by TrionHost
    I personally don't like the colors (the blue background and gray content), header looks nice though. Also, instead of just putting packages on the main page, why not put a little intro? Like an "About Us" paragraph, right up at the top for people to read. And to a casual onlooker, it's hard too tell weither those servers next to the plans or garbage cans or servers, a more techy looking server there would be good. Otherwise nice job.
    I think TrionHost, does have a point. I dont like the colours either. I think the blue and grey dont go very well.

The layout is very nice though, the main packages on the homepage makes it stand out better, which is always good.

I would change the background colour, i think it clashes to much with the header. But overall its a good design. Keep it up.

Thank you guys, really good points of view given so far .-
    Any particular suggestions on background color?. You think white or light grey would do better?

I think the template needs a little more color, its just boring grey and white =/

Work on your images! You carry the same server image for all your packages and this is a no-no! Make your site new and interesting! Make me want to buy from you!

On a side note, your website comes off as very template-like. Normally, this doesn't concern me at all, but for some reason, it's more evident with your site. Create something unique for the end-user!

Good luck!