Can Windows 2003 Small Business Server Standard hosting couple sites/domains?

Does anyone know if windows 2003 small business server standard have the capability to host multiple domains/sites on one ip and use host headers to direct to the correct site. Is the small business server just like windows 2003 standard edition?

I'm thinking about purchasing it so I can host couple sites on a colocated box.

Thanks

Small business server is designed for a single business domain, if you want to host multiple websites why not get Server 2003 Web Edition?
    "Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them." - Thomas Paine

Small Business Server costs less than the 2003 standard edition. I need to install sql so I can't use the web edition.

I understand it does one windows domain but does it also mean one domain name like joesmo.com or msn.com. I'm guessing it can do more than one domain name. I might be wrong so I am just wondering if anyone knows for sure.

Small Business Server comes with the standard edition, just that there is a limit of 75 Cals.

Quote Originally Posted by boonchuan
    Small Business Server comes with the standard edition, just that there is a limit of 75 Cals.
    So basically in small business server its exactly like windows 2003 standard edition and a bunch of addons? So I can host multiple domain names rite?

Small bussiness server includes a full version of IIS so you could host multiple domains on it, however I wouldn't recommend it. SBS is designed, as it says, for small bussiness's and I would think you would be breaching the licence agreement if you hosted multiple commercial websites from it.

Quote Originally Posted by boonchuan
    SBS is a separate product designed for small business (less then 75 users and a single domain), it does not come with standard edition.
    "Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them." - Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by stevechen
    Small Business Server costs less than the 2003 standard edition. I need to install sql so I can't use the web edition.

I understand it does one windows domain but does it also mean one domain name like joesmo.com or msn.com. I'm guessing it can do more than one domain name. I might be wrong so I am just wondering if anyone knows for sure.
    SQL only comes with Small Business Server Premium, the Std edition does not have it.