Global Crossing and Qwest Sales rep?

Please PM me if anyone got a good global crossing or Qwest sales rep. Thanks.
    http://Ethr.net jay@ethr.net
    West Coast AT&T / Level3 / Savvis Bandwidth, Colocation, Dedicated Server, Managed IP Service, Hardware Load Balancing Service, Transport Service, 365 Main St, SFO / 200 Paul Ave, SFO / PAIX, PAO / Market Post Tower, 55 S. Market, SJC / 11 Great Oaks, Equinix, SJC

Sent you a PM

I talked to a Qwest sales rep not to long ago.....I know I called the right number to...their rep didn't know what a ds3 was. I called back a week later, they couldn't find someone to sell me a ds3 so they took down my info and promised a sales rep would call me, they never did.

Same thing with GBLX, but they finally got back to me, after a month or so.

Needless to say my savvis/att/mci reps always get back to me and were always prompt in quotes which is why they got our business.

Ross,

Thanks for the input.

The negative side is we have reps for Savvis, ATT and MCI already (We have circuits in use or ordered from all 3). I'm looking for Qwest and GBLX since I know they could deliver transit at a location.
    West Coast AT&T / Level3 / Savvis Bandwidth, Colocation, Dedicated Server, Managed IP Service, Hardware Load Balancing Service, Transport Service, 365 Main St, SFO / 200 Paul Ave, SFO / PAIX, PAO / Market Post Tower, 55 S. Market, SJC / 11 Great Oaks, Equinix, SJC

Quote Originally Posted by Mfjp
    Ross,

Thanks for the input.

The negative side is we have reps for Savvis, ATT and MCI already (We have circuits in use or ordered from all 3). I'm looking for Qwest and GBLX since I know they could deliver transit at a location.
    I had a similar story with QWEST - it took a month for someone to call me and all they'll quote is the the list price from their website - "until they can get a survey done" - and when I tell them I want it done - they tell me "not without an order..."

so.. no price without an order - no order without a solid price - chicken and egg anyone? In the end I've given up on this building - we have a yipes OC12 with NO backup facility into the location... what a waste...

What about GBLX? Anyone?