Thread: Forced Footer

Forced Footer

I have some sites I give away as freebies that I would like to have a footer added to each one that just says Hosted By with the link. I create them all under one Reseller account, is there a way to force it so any account created under that reseller will automatically get the footer and possibly a way to make the system check periodically to make sure the footer doesn't disappear?

I think iPanel now has forced ads - it depends whether you'd want to use a whole new interface just to do this. Have you checked http://php.resourceindex.com/ ?
    Dynamic10.com
    World Class Hosting Solutions

I am just wanting to add this to a Cpanel reseller account. I have Xpanel on another server, but wanted to keep them where they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic10.com
    I think iPanel now has forced ads - it depends whether you'd want to use a whole new interface just to do this. Have you checked http://php.resourceindex.com/ ?
    Yes they do. I've never used them, but I've read about it

Google up on mod_layout for the answer you seek

Mod_layout would work for you as long as it's not a phpforum or a site using gzip. You will need to edit the httpd.conf file everytime you want to add the ads to someones site.

Yes we do now have forced ads that uses mod_layout but only places the ads on the free sites listed in ipanel.
    www.ihostdev.com iHost v3 in beta Host Automation - iPanel v4 beta With Forced Ads in User Sites, illegal file scanner, and new post 4 hosting feature
    www.domainuptime.comSite monitoring

THanks ihost, I have a lot of small 25/50mb sites we give for free in return for a back link but after time those links eventually get forgotten or overwritten. Was just looking for an option to force the hosted by on the index page of the main directory. None of the accounts have mysql enabled so no forums to deal with, just all flat html.

then mod_layout will work good for you just depends on how you want to go about doing it.
    www.ihostdev.com iHost v3 in beta Host Automation - iPanel v4 beta With Forced Ads in User Sites, illegal file scanner, and new post 4 hosting feature

Can you answer my email Ryan? Or are you avoiding me?

let me check my personal email accounts and i will get right with you.