Arrow 4 internet related .be domains for sale

Hello,
    The following 4 .be domains expire on the 2nd of December 2006.
    They will be internally transferred to a eurodns account only, which will be provided by the buyer upon the buying being completled.

Bidding starts at 10.00USD.

The domains are:
    professionalwebdesign.be
    resllerhost.be (real, not typo) (bidding can start under 10.00USD for this domain)
    thewebhost.be
    webhostinganddesign.be

Bid by posting here only.
    For high offers or private conversations email me: effexweb [at] gmail [dot] com

Payments will be done by PAYPAL ONLY.

Thanks.
    Recommended: Stablehost, Hivelocity, Fused

.be domains are not to be sold as it violates the NO CYBERSQUATTING policy of the free registration. If you want to get rid of them, please contact your registry.
    Warning: include('signature') [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in eval'd code on line 38
    Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'signature' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in eval'd code on line 38

there's others being sold, so I'm not alone.
    I'm pretty sure it'd be OK.

where are these stupid .be domains coming from? They are getting very annoying to see them float on the internet being used.
    GameWarrior.net - Bringing Gaming To The Next Level
    GamingMonkeys.com - Come Play Fun Flash Games !

Belgium EuroDNS

you can not resold therm, pleease read rules on eurodns.
    Kind regards

I can confirm this. You may NOT resell it on this free offer.

I'd delete the post if I could...

Can someone help me out with this?

I can't find anything that actually says you can't resell .be domains.

I see the "no cybersquatting", but simply registering a domain name and reselling it doesn't fit the usual definition of cybersquatting (registering a domain name using someone else's trademark and then trying to sell it to them - paraphrased from dictionary.com).

I also see the "no warehousing". In this particular thread, I'd have a hard time considering four domain names "warehousing", but maybe I'm wrong.

My reason for asking is there are some names I'd like to register for the purpose of building websites. I would like to leave open the possibilty of selling these sites with their domain names at a later time. I don't see anything in their rules that would prevent this, but the blanket "can't resell" comments in this thread make me think I'm missing something.

Rule 6 section d, as posted in the terms on dns.be, allows for the transfer of a doman to a third party (registrar and licensee being the first and second parties):

d) When a licensee wants to transfer a domain name to a third party, the latter must ask his registrar to start the procedure described in item c) of this article with the exception that the licensee and the third party must confirm the proposed change via the website or fax.

So I guess my question is, what I'm I missing or misunderstanding that would prevent a .be domain from being resold?

Good points, so do I have any takers? lol

http://www.eurodns.com/info/registra...nd_c/be_tc.php

The evidence of such in bad faith registration or use of a domain name can inter alia be demonstrated by the following circumstances:
    circumstances indicating that the domain name was registered or acquired primarily for the purpose of selling, renting,
    Kind regards

First, it appears that EuroDNS has an outdated version of the terms and conditions posted. DNS.be has posted v3.1 - dated 20 September 2004.

The section does exist in the updated terms, however, so I guess in this case it doesn't matter. Let's look at the larger section the above snippet was from:

circumstances indicating that the domain name was registered or acquired primarily for the purpose of selling, renting, or otherwise transferring the domain name to the Complainant who is the owner of the trademark, tradename, social name or corporation name, geographical designation, name of origin, designation of source, personal name or name of the geographical entity, or to a competitor of that Complainant, for valuable consideration in excess of the costs directly related to the domain name or

This doesn't prevent the reselling of a domain name. This prevents registering a domain name that should rightfully belong to someone else, such as a trademark or personal name, and then attempting to sell it to the rightful owner or a competitor or the rightful owner.

Let me say that I'm not trying to defend the actions of those who would register a domain name for free and turn around and try to sell it right away. That could fall under the definition of "warehousing".

What I am trying to do is determine factually whether I can register .be names, use the appropriately, and then, if I should desire to sell those websites with their domain names later, do so legally.