2 12.50%
  • Site Builder CX

2 12.50%
  • SiteStudio

9 56.25%
  • SohoLaunch

3 18.75%

* Poll Choose The Best Site Builder

I am very curious to get to get some feedback on this topic from the WHT community. I have listed four of the most talked about web site builders. If you had to pick one to work with, I did say if you had to, which one would you choose and why?

SiteBuilder

SiteStudio

SohoLaunch

Site Builder CX
    WebzPro.com Hosting Solutions Since 2004
    Shared/Reseller Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Semi-Dedicated
    Server Administration - 24/7 Support - Phone & Help Desk
    - LiteSpeed Powered Servers CPanel/WHM - A+ BBB Rating

Thumbs up Soholaunch

I've tried almost all site builders out there. The best one is still Soholaunch. The amount of features packed into this site builder make it the best.
    IceStorm.com - Top Provider of Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, and Cloud VPS Plans.
    Why IceStorm? Two Words: Proven Reliability.

I would have to agree, soholaunch is pretty good. Sitestudio is popular because of all the advertising.

Would also agree, I've used most of these and I think soholaunch is by far the better site builder. Only because it has a ton more features enabled in it.

I agree, Soholaunch takes the cake in this category.
    Patrick William | RACK911 Labs | Software Security Auditing
    400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com

www.HostingSecList.com - Security notices for the hosting community.

Do all three of you use soholaunch as a service in your hosting? I take it you all went with the unlimited $75 a month plan?
    A Collection of Web Hosts
    Small biographies on hosts, uptime reports and some reviews
    Feel free to add your review or add a host that isn't on the list.

We tried Soholaunch, though a solid site builder found it to be just a little cumbersome to use.
    WebzPro.com Hosting Solutions Since 2004
    Shared/Reseller Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Semi-Dedicated
    Server Administration - 24/7 Support - Phone & Help Desk
    - LiteSpeed Powered Servers CPanel/WHM - A+ BBB Rating

Quote Originally Posted by schmeg007
    Do all three of you use soholaunch as a service in your hosting? I take it you all went with the unlimited $75 a month plan?
    Yes, we use it in our own hosting packages. We went with the Proserver unlimited license. There are discounts if you are using Soholaunch on multiple servers.

Quote Originally Posted by WebzPro
    We tried Soholaunch, though a solid site builder found it to be just a little cumbersome to use.
    It's definitely not perfect. It has bugs and the text editor could be better. However, for its price, ease-of-use, and amount of features, I still consider it the best. In one example, we walked a complete novice customer through the Soholaunch software, and after maybe 30-45 minutes, she was able to learn how to setup a web site AND a web store through the built-in shopping cart module. This was a person who initially didn't understand that "Internet Explorer" was the name of her web browser nor didn't understand what a "right-click" was.

If a complete newbie can build a web site and store in less than an hour, then anything is possible.
    IceStorm.com - Top Provider of Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, and Cloud VPS Plans.
    Why IceStorm? Two Words: Proven Reliability.

I haven't had a whole lot of experience with any of the applications listed as I generally go with actual human beings.

I stopped using site builders when i grew up but i think site studio has edge over others.

Does anyone I know of a Sitebuilder similar to the one offered by Homestead.com? I know that theres was an inhouse creation, but its amazing!
    Hostime Managed Hosting
    Opening the bridge between your business and the world.
    http://www.hostime.com

Never tried soholaunch. hate sitestudio and have used sitebuilder and like that one best of all those I've tried.

Is there a demo of soholaunch that anyone knows of?