Threaded View

* Professional $5 per template! 100% Custom & Unique!

Hey,
    I'm offering a holiday special
    I'm taking $10 off my original prices and offering you a complete custom design for $5!

Here's a little info about me:

My name's Rachel
    I have almost 2 years experience with web design, coding, hosting & cpanel. Pretty much I'm experienced with all this

Each template I design includes:

Full copyright & resell rights
    unique I will never sell it again
    Sliced & Coded
    100% quality ( no cheap job!)

Extras:

Psd
    Extra Page
    Install the template on your site
    Install scripts

All extras are $2 each ( $3 of original price! )

Some FAQz

Why am I offering for so cheap?

Well, because it's the holidays and this is my gift to all of you As well I need to pay off a few debts plus start christmas shopping. I realize that $5 isn't going to pay my debt but it will certainly help. Also no one wants to buy a design for $500? That's like spending all your christmas money with $500 you could get 250 templates from me

How long does it take to make a design?

That depends entirly on the design, it can take me from 2 hours - 3 days to complete your template. I am pretty fast at makin templates but all have the best quality.

Do you have a portfolio?

Currently it is under construction. If you refer to my sig it'll tell you how much % is done. I do have some examples though

~Here

~Here

The Terms

These are the terms you agree to when buying a template from me.

~ You will pay by paypal and pay a little extra for the paypals fees. So if your paying me $5 just pay me $0.30 extra or $5.30

~ You will not email me multiple times asking when your template is going to be finished or a common one I get " Is it done yet?! " Ask me once and I will give you a timeframe.

Contact

If your interested please contact me by:

Msn: faded-innocence@hotmail.com
    Email: faded-innocence@hotmail.com
    or by Pm

Thx for your interest
    ~ Rachel

*Edit: I also forgot! I am looking for a web hosting support job as well. I will work for $1 an hour!

Last edited by faded-innocence; 11-30-2005 at 04:50 PM. Reason: More Information