AcuNett OUTSOURCED SUPPORT STARTING @ $45/month!!! US TRAINED TECHNICIANS!!!

AcuNett, LLC has made available to the public our new AcuNett Outsourced plans @ http://www.acunettsupport.com

Due to high demand we have only been accepting current AcuNett 24x7 Management clients for the past few months.

AcuNett, LLC has been providing Professional Server Management for 4 years. We have tremendous reviews on both WHT and our own forums. We have now extended this service to include Outsourced Support, resulting in Seamless Support for your customers.

Our AcuNett 24x7 Management Package (http://acunett.com/management/) must be purchased with the outsourced plan. You will receive a 20% discount off our AcuNett 24x7 Management plans which include both proactive updates to your server and Server Sitter Monitoring (http://acunett.com/serversitter).

Benefits of AcuNett Outsourced Support:

* US trained technicians.
    * Fluent english-speaking technicians.
    * One company for server management & helpdesk support.
    * True 24x7, 365 days/year support.
    * 10+ Servers under AcuNett 24x7 Management qualifies for *FREE outsourced support.
    * Speak to supervisors via AIM, Skype, or MSN.

Night Shift Plan (8 hours/night/7 days a week) - $45/server

* Unlimited Customer Tickets.
    * 90 minute average response times.
    * 3 hour response time guarantee.

AcuNett Outsourced (24 hours/day/7 days a week) - $85/server

* Unlimited Customer Tickets.
    * 90 minute average response times.
    * 3 hour response time guarantee.

Upgrade options:

* 2 Hour Response Guarantee/ 60 Minute Average $15/server. Free for 6+ Servers.
    * 1 Hour Response Guarantee/ 30 Minute Average $25/server. $10/server for 6+ Servers.

Note:
    We understand that every company may not experience the same ticket load per server. As such it is recommended to contact [email protected] for a quote to see if a price reduction is possible for your situation. A sales rep will work with you one on one to figure out a fair pricing for your company.

Feel free to contact me on AIM Ronny AcuNett, or MSN [email protected] for a free quote.

DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, SOME CLIENTS MAY BE WAITLISTED. We like to work with clients individually and will only accept a new client every 3 - 4 days. Please try to contact us as soon as possible to reserve a slot if you are interested.
    Last edited by writespeak; 11-30-2005 at 11:14 PM.
    Linux Problems Solved. | Built for the Hosting Industry
    Server Management. Node Management. Helpdesk Management.
    ( AcuNett, Est. 15 Years, RateLobby 5 Stars )

Could you clarify your pricing, please? Your headline says it starts at $45/month, but I think the body of your message is saying that it really starts at $45 + server management fees. So that is an extra $65 less a 20% discount? Does the discount apply to just the server management or to both? Do we have to purchase the $20 monitoring service too? Depending on your answers I think the starting price would be somewhere between $88 and $113 a month.

Scott

Hi Scott, the title says OutSourced Support starts at $45/month which it does. I could have put Outsourced Support & Server Management starting at $97/month, however I cannot due to the length of the title.

The $20 server monitoring is included in our AcuNett 24x7 Management package for $65/month with a 20% discount.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Should consider changing it from "night shift" to "any 8 hour shift". Reason being is that you may get hits from ppl who say work day jobs and don't have support during the day, but do their own at night.

Thanks Artie, I updated this on our website.

For anyone who's interested, I highly recommended these guys. I've used them for doing a server hardening and they are extremely professional and compenent.

Do you have a per-ticket plan?