Virtuozzo does they still selle there products???

hello,
    i was interested to setup a VPS server and use Virtuozzo to manage. So i wrote some e-mails to sales at virtuozzo ... I only recive 1 replay (afhter 8 days) with some generic information but no price. and : If you are interested in license prices please contact me. Ok done ... but afther 10 days i still waiting...
    So are there any reseller for virtuozzo where i can buy license?
    It doesnt seem that there at virtuozzo are able to manage there sales....

Thanks

Hi,

Well, did u ask to get the license at SW-soft.com? They 're usually fast, and it doesn't take them that long.

yes already ask... no replay... hope there product is bettere that there sales staff...

If you are looking to get just one virtuozzo license you are better off by buying from an partner of SWsoft. As far as I know they don't really deal with small end users (or maybe they do, but I wouldn't expect too much service).

I think just about any Virtuozzo VPS hosting company will be able to sell you a license. If you want I can help you out with it (note to mod: this isn't meant as adveritsing since I'm just trying to help out - this isn't a profit thing)

Well from the stories I've heard they're not quick at all unless you're in for high commitments. Based on that it's probably smarter to go with one of their partners. Especially for low volume that will also be cheaper.

i would be intersted to buy from 10 -> 20 lincense for now...
    Where can i find partners to buy license?