* $$$ Designer needed asap

Hi All,

I need a good designer for the following work:
    There are 3 section of a website, general section viewed by all, member section viewed by members only, admin section viewed by admins. Basically member section and general section has same type of layout, the only change in pages will be the central content area. Admin section look will be different. So you need to make 2 base psd file for the entire design. One(psd 1) for member and general section, one(psd 2) for admin section. Once the psd 1 is made and approved by us, you will need to make html. Then make html for all general and member section pages. These pages will be more of less the same except the design of the central content area, which will require some good way of content placement and beautifications with icons, etc. So basically you are making one psd source for the entire member and general section and from that all other pages will be made in html.
    The same goes with admin section.

To make it easy, we have a rough design ready with us, from where you can easily pick up. Its basically that rough design needs some professional touch and beautifications and from that make rest of the pages.

I am offering 250 USD for the entire job, which might take around 4-5 days for you. Please remember this is a time bound project.

Payment will be made once everything is complete and all source codes has been submitted to us. Payment will be made through paypal. For your security all conversations will be logged within this thread.

To discuss more in detail please hit me at AIM "intelliron1" or post here your profile or pm me.

NOTE: You should have enough experience as a designer. Please don't apply if you are starter.

Thanks for reading by.

Regards
    Krish

Sent a PM for further information.

Hi robertson

I am more than capable of offering such a service, please add me to msn so we can talk further rocky_6190 @ hotmail.com

I designed www.staminet.com just to give you an example of what i can do, this site has its own admin backend along with a members portal

Regards
    Terr
    Regards

This job has been taken. This has been given to MostarDesigns .

Many Thanks who applied for it.

Regards
    Krish