MySQL Queries per second avg from 40 to 100

Hello,
    I got the server with a bit high load average, around 1.4-1.8 almost all the time.
    MySQL uses about 80-90% of CPU1 so I know it's because of mysql.

If i check mysql status I get:
    Queries per second avg: 44.034

40 is as low as it gets...sometimes its up to 80 or even over a 100 queries/sec

The mysql slow query log doesn't show any long running queries so my question is: how can I find out which mysql user that executes the most queries to mysql on this server?

If I log all queries to a file I get all executed queries...but that file is USELESS for the human eye...I need a way to create some nice stats...but haven't found any *working* script that can parse the log. Me=no perl expert.

Any ideas on a solution to my problem?

thanks for your help...

what is cpu ?
    and search mysql tuning on google

Hire someone. That's my reccommendation.

Have you optimized your /etc/my.cnf file?
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

How many seconds did you set before a long query will be logged? Of course, if you set it too high, then no slow queries will be logged, eventhough there could be many actually.

40 qps is small. 100 qps is moderate. Is it a dedicated mysql server?
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY
    Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory!
    Get your N+1 High Availability Enterprise Cloud
    Equinix Secaucus NY2 (NYC Metro)