Prebuilt AdSense Content sites, each having 300-1800 articles

http://www.sensesites.com/

We provide high-quality, turnkey content websites designed specifically for AdSense ad placement. These sites perform very well, and are full of quality content articles that both visitors and search engines will love! You can choose from 79 site topics, and each topic contains from 300 to 1800 articles.

Some other features include:
    * Google Sitemaps generator;
    * Rotating content;
    * Search engine optimized with static HTML pages - very SE friendly!
    * Powerful admin panel;
    * Easy content modification;
    * Rich WYSIWYG article editor for creating new content;
    * Professional, quality articles;
    * RSS feeds;
    * Anti-copier - protects from copying your site by other people;
    * Link exchange & other user-defined pages.

Visit our website and browse our demo section to see how the websites look like. There's a demo for admin panel, too! Each websote costs you just $19.95, and custom installation service is available.

http://www.sensesites.com/

Do you have resell rights to ALL that content ?

Is there anyway to categorise the articles in the site?

Eg instead of having over 400 advertising articles could they be split into categories such as web advertising, TV advertising or whatever?

Quote Originally Posted by blogmaster2003
    Do you have resell rights to ALL that content ?
    Looks like they are articles from article sites, so long as he keeps the resource box and links in them he is allowed to reproduce them.

Will these work with Yahoo Publisher Network instead of google adsense?

I would like to possibly buy one site, with multiple articles (Time management, Motivation)

Is there anyway to buy the SQL for those?
    Chris

I want to say you can purchase them for $19.95/ea since the prebuilt sites don't include a domain name.

I want to have one site and include more than one per site.

Time Management/Motivational are very simialar being my point.
    Chris

I went to some of the sample sites you listed but for some reason the articles found on those sites have nothing to do with its category. What's going on with that?

I noticed this strange thing also. It might have a problem for the moment. Lets way for the adviser and clear the things out.

You're right, we messed up links on our directory page. The links are now OK, so you can check them again.

Yes, it is possible to purchase more than one feed and put it into one website. Each feed is split into several files, so you just enter file 1 from feed 1, then enter file 1 from feed 2, then file 2 from feed 1 and so on, this way you will have articles from two feeds mixed on one site.

YPN could work if you change the site template to include YPN instead of Google. There are isolated code snippets which relate to Google, you can just replace them with YPN code. In the next script version, I will make it possible to use either YPN or AdSense.

Of course, everyone who downloaded our CMS gets free script upgrades :-)