Disable whm on new accounts?

I use linux centos3, everytime i create an account they have whm but i dont want them to have whm. I am not creating them as a reseller so howcome they have whm and how can i stop this? i have only whm access to the server no ssh.

Are you logging into WHM via the root username, or via another username?

From root, hmm i guess this means from root it will show they have whm but if i logged in through the given password and username the whm wouldnt show on accounts?

When you create the accounts, do you see a checkbox that says "Reseller Account" or something of that nature. Is it checked or unchecked?

Their are 2 boxes, Reseller and Owner (only if reseller) if i dont want them to be a reseller which should i choose, they both sound as if they are the same thing? thanks

Hmmm.... if you don't want them to be a reseller, then the Reseller one should be unchecked (the other box is of no consequence).

Uhuh i leave them both unchecked!, ok im a noob dont worry im not going to do paid hosting hehe i just host a few of my friends sites also Thankyou