eHostSource support down?

Hey everyone.

I've had a website with eHostSource for three years now with no problems.

I signed up a new website with them two weeks ago and immediate (re: Nov 23rd) requested mySQL database creation.

Not only have I not received confirmation via email (odd, considering in the past they've gotten back to me within the day), but nothing has happened with my mySQL. Even stranger, they haven't returned any of the calls I've left them today--haven't even picked up the phone between 2 PM and 4 PM.

Are there any fellow EHS customers who have been noticing this problem recently? The service still seems to be operating fine--it's just the support people won't do anything!

--Petey
      0 Not allowed!

Petey,

Sounds as if it may be a 1 man show running into some trouble (Not that there is anything wrong with a single person running a business).

My recommendation would be to check the whois database for alternate contact details:

http://whois.webhosting.info/ehostsource.com
    It does appear they also own a few other domains:
    http://whois.webhosting.info/i-web-marketing.com
    And the owner's real contact details are:

Intelligent Web Marketing
    Richard Odom
    PO Box 1451
    Albemarle, NC 28001
    US
    1-877-289-7300 ext. 779

The below may also function:

I-Web-Marketing.com
    Intelligent Web Marketing
    n/a
    n/a, NC 28001
    US
    877-867-6865

Enjoy.
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.
      0 Not allowed!

I appreciate it, David.

I'll give it a day or so, and if I don't hear anything from him by then I'll definitely try these other numbers.

Thanks again,

--Petey
      0 Not allowed!

Petey,

I'd recommend getting in contact with them as quickly as possible.
    And don't forget to have your backups ready - just in case there is a fiasco.

Everything might be working now but a few days of zero support can result in some nasty side-effects on a server.
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by David
    Petey,

I'd recommend getting in contact with them as quickly as possible.
    And don't forget to have your backups ready - just in case there is a fiasco.

Everything might be working now but a few days of zero support can result in some nasty side-effects on a server.
    Just got off the phone with a service rep who said that they'd been running on a "skeleton crew" over the holiday--although she acknowledged that was "no excuse."

She created the databases for me while we were on the phone.

Thanks--I do have everything backed up

I suppose a mod can delete this. Thanks WHT!

--Petey
      0 Not allowed!

Petey,

Awesome!
    Glad to see the issue was resolved
    David
      0 Not allowed!