Finally settled @ ZAMACO.COM

Hi all.

Just thought to leave my comments on a web host provider. I know from first experience how annoying and time consuming it can be to find good providers, only to end up cancelling with them and starting over, especially when you have several sites. (we have over 40!!)

Anyway after some very very bad experiences and other problems with some companies, we moved to a provider called Zamaco (ZAMACO.COM) It's been 3 months now and finally, am glad to have settled somewhere without ever wondering if there is a problem with service speed and connection!

We are on an unlimited Business plan and hosting 42 sites... with no problems and no surprise downtime at all (touch wood).

I would advise Zamaco.com to anyone looking for a good reliable service getting a peaceful nights sleep : )

Gavin.

What site(s) do you have hosted with them if I may ask?
    Dave

Umm.... UNLIMITED does not exist! (at least not at any reputable host).

I too share the same sentiment as mripguru.

We are on an unlimited Business plan and hosting 42 sites... with no problems
    enfor76, as nearly anyone here (besides those going around doing unlimited/unmetered space/bandwidth on shared hosting) will tell you it just does NOT exist. Have you seen an unlimited hard drive? (yes I thought not), Have you seen an unlimited bandwidth pipe? Nope, those don't exist either.

Simply put unlimited space and unlimited bandwidth do NOT exist. Technically they never can either, while we improve both constantly there will be a limit to each always. I'd use extreme caution with any host claiming to offer "unlimited" accounts, while your site might not use or abuse the plan offerred what's to say someone else won't?

I see no unlimited hosting business plan over at Zamaco.com.

UNLIMITED does not exist! (at least not at any reputable host).
    It depends on the definition of reputable... Verio and Hostway are what some would call reputable hosts and they do offer "unlimited" hosting packages.

What site(s) do you have hosted with them if I may ask?
    Yes, it is important to have an answer to that question.

Wow. Going by some of the questions and responses, you guys are a very suspicious bunch of people no joke. Lets get a few things clear. I didn’t create this post to be scrutinized, misunderstood and demanded to submit our domain(s)…. emphasis on the (S)! If you must know, we are internet consultancy firm and just happen to have clients that need web hosting. We charge a market fee for our web hosting to each client so that we can make a substantial profit, so as you may or may not appreciate, it’s not a good idea for us to list our domain and indeed our clients in a forum such as this.

About the “UNLIMITED” part, can someone show me where I mentioned anything at all about disk space and data transfer being unlimited?? I was referring to the amount of domains!! Yes, we are on an unlimited plan where you can have an unlimited amount of domains within that package. We happen to be on a Business package.

If I ever choose to submit another post for letting people know of “good experiences” I will spell these things out very very clearly to avoid such a rush of confusion and have to explain myself as is if I was some kind of “spammer” !!

You also need to appreciate the reason why people are suspicious. You seemed to sign up just to praise your host. That is fine. However, many people signup and toot their horn about their own company, disguised as a happy client.

If you are truly happy with your host, great, but you are not doing them any favors by posting without some information. You don't list any of your domains. Your profile is empty. That is why it was "scrutinized". Good luck.

Going by some of the questions and responses, you guys are a very suspicious bunch of people no joke.
    If you'll spend some time here, you'll see there's a reason for that. There are some people trying to make a living by posing as their own customers.

Then there's also this forum rule:
    Participants may not use discussions to recommend, praise, or belittle other products or services, or any company; without first hand experience of those products or services. This includes companies recommending other companies. Any post not meeting a moderator's criteria will be removed without notice.
    I didn’t create this post to be scrutinized, misunderstood and demanded to submit our domain(s)…. emphasis on the (S)!
    I understand that. Fact is, one or two domains would be enough and if you don't want to make them public you can even send them to the moderators only, via http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=3513081

Thank you!