Find and organize games for flash arcade site

Hello,

I'm currently looking for someone who can find flash games and organize them as needed below.

What's it for
    This is for a new flash gaming site, it currently only contains 22 flash games, and we're looking to expand our game selection. All the games you find must be allowed to be used on various websites free-of-charge (such as the various gaming scripts available), example: http://www.miniclip.com/Downloads.htm - no games can be of adult nature, however profanity in games is acceptable.

What will be required
    • 250 games that you will find (I can help you find sources if you're unsure) + all games shown on the Miniclip download page shown above (250 + ~100 = around 350 games in total) - there must be no duplicates.
    • A thumbnail of each game in action, dimensions: 60x60, format: gif, filesize: no more than 3kb each. (filesize is not strict, just a strong recommendation, dimension and format are a requirement).
    • Each game in a seperate folder/directory. The directory must be called the game name, however it must only contain lowercase letters (no numbers, spaces, or punctuation). e.g. 3 Car Race would have the folder name of threecarrace
    • In each game's folder, the .swf (flash) file will be named "game.swf"
    • In each game's folder, the thumbnail will be named "thumb.gif"
    • An Excel or OpenOffice spreadsheet (preferred), or a tabbed text file is needed that contains data for ALL games (each on a seperate row). Data to include game's directory name, game's real name, short description (40-60 characters, unique and written by you), type (either flash or shockwave), developer/author name and website address (usually found in the game's title screen), category (there will be 6 categories to choose from, you'll select the closest matching cat), and the game's dimensions (width and height, I can show you how to determine this if you're not sure)
    • Once you're finished, all "game folders" will have to be ZIP'ed or RAR'ed into one big file and somehow transfered to me. This can be done through FTP, or you can make them downloadable through the web, or a different method can be chosen if you prefer.
    • MSNMessenger is the preferred method of communication, either way I will require both an email address and your IM handle
    • If there's anything above you don't understand, please post here for clarification

Payment
    We're looking to pay around $100 USD (which works out about 30 cents per game).
    Our budget is however flexible and we're open to any and all offers.
    If you will work for less money, or can get the task completed fast, the chance of being selected will be higher. Payment made via PayPal, and will be sent after the task has been completed and I have recieved all organized games and the text file. You must provide at least 350 organized games.

Interested? Questions?
    If you have any questions, please feel free to post here or PM me.
    If you'd like to apply, please PM me with how much $£€ you're charging, an email address (and IM) contact, and when you expect it to be completed by (if you some how end up 7 days or more over your estimated completion date, I will knock off 30% of the money you'll be payed - 21 days over your estimated completion date and this offer will be cancelled, you won't get paid and i'll find someone else to do it).

Thanks for reading and good luck!
    Last edited by shockuk; 11-26-2005 at 01:47 PM.

Hmm so you want someone to save SWF files from someone elses site and use them on yours?
    Follow me
    on
    twitter!

Yup, need someone to go out into the big wide web and find (and organize) flash games that are allowed to be used on arcade sites.

The selection will then be used in a new flash game arcade site.

Position taken.

Thanks everyone