ThePlanet great tech support

I don't know if this is something new they are doing, but when my server went down because I was working on it. They called me within minuets to let me know.

They haven't done that before but I think their support team are great. They have their ups and downs but its great value for money, and I'm not just quoting from just this phone call.

- Ben Reyes

Thats pretty cool. I wonder if it was a one off or if it's standard now.
    -- Matthew

looooool

theplanet support is the worst i dealt with, just wait out when they damage your server, do reboots and os reloads on wrong machines, install failed hw pieces etc.... well good luck!!!

They have had issues like this reported here. I know when I send tickets in I am VERY specific and explain EVERYTHING in detail to them.

With such a large client base there is always some hickup going to happen unfortunatly. I do not know if TP has a higher ratio of problems compared to others though.
    -- Matthew

Quote Originally Posted by hdx5
    looooool

theplanet support is the worst i dealt with, just wait out when they damage your server, do reboots and os reloads on wrong machines, install failed hw pieces etc.... well good luck!!!
    Compared to their size some goofups do happen but overall their support is good.