* Sponsor a Project ~ Get visitors!

I am trying to raise money to sponsor a project for my forum, Build Your Forum.

To sponsor this project you can sponsor this contest or this contest or both, by donating money through paypal. You can donate $1 or more. Anyone who donates $25 or more, gets a global forum topic(like the google ads you see at the top of the forum topics) describing their company and services. Anyone who donates $50 or more, gets their own advertising forum section(like the google ads you see as a forum section) on the index page describing their company.

To become a sponsor please pm me.

I'm just a little confused about this "Anyone who donates $25 or more, gets a global forum topic(like the google ads you see at the top of the forum topics) describing their company and services. Anyone who donates $50 or more, gets their own advertising forum section(like the google ads you see as a forum section) on the index page describing their company".
    Where exactly are these? Sorry I'm slow. Or maybe its because its only 3:20 A.M. here right now.

A Global Forum Topic, is having a forum topic that is above all the topics in all of the forums.

Having a forum section, is having a forum that advertises your company/services. For example on my forum you see forums such as News/Updates, Comments/Suggestions, Introduction, General, then a Google Ad. Your ad will be like the Google Ad.

I think the Global Forum Topic is referred as a "Sticky" in all forums.

And basically if you donated $50 you get a forum for your company, basically.

Don't quote me on that I'm just guessing :-D

That's correct.

Thank you for the explanation.