Network Page Review please

I think this forum fits this post more than the other review one, so here goes.

Design and information wise what do you think of my new network page? Any information I should add a bit more about. Any thing from design to information would be appreciated!

http://affordahost.co.uk/network.htm
    Web Handyman - Website and Internet Marketing Service

Because I live in the U.S., it was tempting to click out of your site straight away. I understand your marketing standpoint, but don't disclude others from different countries! In addition, here's what I saw:

**Your site is bright. I love orange and red, but it's almost too bright.

**Check your punctuation. You're missing commas, semi-colons, etc.

**I don't see enough "catch" on the main page to want to read further.

Draw people in. Clearly, you have a great service. Now, tell me why!

Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by JSpired
    Because I live in the U.S., it was tempting to click out of your site straight away. I understand your marketing standpoint, but don't disclude others from different countries! In addition, here's what I saw:

**Your site is bright. I love orange and red, but it's almost too bright.

**Check your punctuation. You're missing commas, semi-colons, etc.

**I don't see enough "catch" on the main page to want to read further.

Draw people in. Clearly, you have a great service. Now, tell me why!

Best of luck!
    Thank you very much for that! I'll go through putting in commas/semi-colons.

I did a little work on the main page, before it didn't even have the package details but I agree it needs a bit more.

Origianlly I did say that our servers will be faster than US ones for people in europe & UK and still very fast for those in the US...but decided it was a bit 'desperate' and didn't really make sence.

Thanks for your review again though!

I would also second the worldwide/UK-centered focus ... I also feel it limits your business to those customers in Europe.

The network page is fine, it takes care of the basics with just the right amount of information.
    CybexHost.com - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers
    ModernTweak.com - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services
    :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal
    :: admin[at]cybexhost.com :: AIM: CybexH

I'm having trouble adjusting my eyes to read this normal text after trying to read yours.

Orange text on red background . . . . I'm not sure what that would be appropriate for. But, it ain't workin' for me.

If you need the red background and some orange, try something like #FFCC99. Personally, I'd go with white text. But, #FFCC99 might be a good compromise.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Targeting European clients is not a problem.

However, I notice "Order" button is a bit off. Also, when you resize in Firefox (decreasing horizontally) you notice how the buttons on top goes crazy.

In explorer, on same type of resize, only the "Order" button goes around.

The website width, not sure how many people uses a 640x480 resolution these days so you could use the space of at least 800x600...

Colors? Hmm, like everything else, what is too much is not good Don't get me wrong tho, the colors themselves are very nice tones, but try to balance the thing off a bit somehow.

"We use powerful custom made Duel Xeon servers which have 100Mbit ports with direct peering to LINX which is multi-homed. Our servers are based in London, in Sovereign House (Redbus III)."
    Why not adjust the information for your clients not for yourself I bet that most of clients have no idea what you just said.

Good luck.
    Custom logo design from YPSON.COM
    Backed by an experience of over 20 years, serving customers in over 100 countries

SoftWareRevue: Yep, colours have been a problem. The first I had was black...big no no! I'll try out your suggests and maybe have another play!

ypson: I will fix the order button, been annoying me too. It used to be meat navagation in flash which was a problem, but I'm not too sure how to fix the buttons.

Having a load of fancy gargon will either confuse and impress to scare people off. Might do a "dumbed" down version off that too.

Thanks to everyone who's commented!

okay, quick update!

Fixed the order button, need to do some more work on the support one, giving an understandble description of the network.

I've also changed the font colours to the one SWR suggested, so thank you very much for that! I'm leaving headers in the orange, and links too, but it's makes it easier to tell things apart that way!