Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    too personal to share mate
    <See signature guidelines>

Just a couple of weeks ago during a memorial service
    http://news.google.com/news?sourceid...haag&scoring=d

A friend told his wife that it was time to come back to San Antonio because his dad died, less than 12 hours later she put a 44 to his chest because she did not want to come. He just finished builiding his dream house in Montana, she told the police he threatened to burn it down (yeah right) and had doused the home in gasoline, the police found 0 gasoline on the property.
    Technical Advisor for new A&E Series The Killing Season
    There are no random acts of violence
    Starts November 5th!

ohh, 2 nearly full pages...can we make a 3rd page? come on people!
    Web Handyman - Website and Internet Marketing Service

when I got my last adwords bill

The last time I cried? When Level3 depeered from Cogent last year.

Probably 4 years ago when me and my girlfriend of 3 years broke up, on our anniversary and to put the topping on the cake... she was cheating on me, with a girl. :|

... oh well, I've moved onto a better women!
    RACK911 Labs | Penetration Testing | https://www.RACK911Labs.ca

www.HostingSecList.com - Security Notices for the Hosting Community.

About a year ago, when we put down my dog, who had been in my family for the majority of my life.

The other day... with stress (I guess) etc... my partner had cancer last year removed (Cervical).. however week before christmas we discovered she has it on the brain (left side)... about 2 or 3 weeks ago she discovered a bump above her navel.. it is also cancer (all caused by the cervical cancer). She has been on dialysis for over 12months now, but the dialysis doctor told us yesterday that she could live a long time on dialysis.. however the cancer will get her first. He believes she may have only months to live as the cancer above her navel has grown a bit since it was scanned!

But it never ends.. Mum went to into hospital on Tuesday to have a 'womans' operation done... going good until yesterday, lot of pain, black outs etc.. I'm going to call today and hopefully speak to a doctor (being a saturday there won't be many around) and find out what is going on... I can only call.. she is in Victoria (over east) while I am in Western Australia.. caring for my partner... oh so hard it is.
    Luke
    oh yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Pat H
    ... she was cheating on me, with a girl. :|
    Nothing wrong with that if you ask me.

I think it's time for the, you guessed it!

Quote Originally Posted by Pat H
    Probably 4 years ago when me and my girlfriend of 3 years broke up, on our anniversary and to put the topping on the cake... she was cheating on me, with a girl. :|

... oh well, I've moved onto a better women!

I would have cried to if she dumped me just after finding out she was with another girl...if I had only known before we broke up

Best wishes Luke, I will keep you in my prayers
    Technical Advisor for new A&E Series The Killing Season
    There are no random acts of violence
    Starts November 5th!

I remember crying two times in my life (I have no memories earlier then when I was 14 though). First time it was the night ten years ago when they took my wife with chopper to Halifax as her water broke 10 weeks too early. Second time was just last week, a night when they took her with ambulance after she had a stroke.

Damn, it feels good finally admitting this.

Quote Originally Posted by Selpaw
    The other day... with stress (I guess) etc... my partner had cancer last year removed (Cervical).. however week before christmas we discovered she has it on the brain (left side)... about 2 or 3 weeks ago she discovered a bump above her navel.. it is also cancer (all caused by the cervical cancer). She has been on dialysis for over 12months now, but the dialysis doctor told us yesterday that she could live a long time on dialysis.. however the cancer will get her first. He believes she may have only months to live as the cancer above her navel has grown a bit since it was scanned!

But it never ends.. Mum went to into hospital on Tuesday to have a 'womans' operation done... going good until yesterday, lot of pain, black outs etc.. I'm going to call today and hopefully speak to a doctor (being a saturday there won't be many around) and find out what is going on... I can only call.. she is in Victoria (over east) while I am in Western Australia.. caring for my partner... oh so hard it is.
    Luke, that is very unfortunate. I hope her condition improves.

dont remember!
    ``````````````````
    www.chromepixel.com
    Professional WebDesign & Development -- Always At The Peak --

Not full on crying, but I welled up when watching "Who do you think you are?" It's a BBC TV series which goes to great lengths to research somebody's family history. They did Stephen Fry, and there were very emotional moments as he discovered relatives who he'd never known much about who had been killed in the holocaust. It was very intimate, and a bit close to home for me.

When my 2 1/2 year relationship was broken off

this morning when I found out that my childhood best friend whom I just saw (18 years old) was killed in a car accident last night.

Quote Originally Posted by ServerChange
    Nothing wrong with that if you ask me.

I think it's time for the, you guessed it!
    I don't know what hurt more... being dumped, or not being part of it. Oh well, my current girlfriend is 18x better, and makes better food
    RACK911 Labs | Penetration Testing | https://www.RACK911Labs.ca

www.HostingSecList.com - Security Notices for the Hosting Community.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12