Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

When was the last time you cried?

Simple question really, when was the last time you cried and why?

Was it deeply emotional, maybe something just made you a bit sad while watching a film...maybe it was crying for joy?
    Web Handyman - Website and Internet Marketing Service

The last time I cried was probably about a month ago. Amy and I rented the entire Band of Brothers series. We went through two episodes per day for a week. I've seen the series before, and it may be the single most powerful cinematic experience I've ever experienced, both times.

Those last two episodes really get me. Without giving anything away, there is a significant discovery made by the allied forces that is very poignantly depicted in the 9th episode. The very end, when they reveal the heroes in the 10th episode, gets me too, it just hits a soft spot and gets me all choked up. What can I say?
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Tears started swelling in my eyes in the interview scene in love actually which I watched a few minutes of this morning. (never seen it before). But that was because i was laughing so hard.

The last time I cryed because I was sad was maybe 5 years ago when my beloved pet mouse past away.

yesterday, me and BF were watching the movie "the 5 people you meet in heaven" with jon voight!

wahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
    if you haven't considered chapter 7 bankruptcy, maybe you should.
    eliminate your debt, keep the property you want, most people qualify.
    contrary to popular belief - no attorney is necessary!

When I was playing tennis, and a particularly well hit serve found its way between my legs. Enough said.
    Aquinox Hosting Solutions - UK Shared Hosting - Providing extensive support above and beyond the service we provide.

Web presence management in partnership with Mando Studios.

i cried last night actually, watching up town girl,

ive been very emotional lately. ....

20 minutes ago. 5 weeks ago our pediatrician was diagnosed with skin cancer that spread to his brain. They gave him 5 weeks to live and he spent the time getting his affairs in order. He died last night.

I think the last time i cried was about 7/8 years ago when something happened that went against my mother. Other than that i can't recall a more recent memory

This thread/topic sounds familiar. I wrote back then about something deep, and some other people did as well, but then the flamers yelled at the starter for starting it : /

Rememberance Day - Watching the veterans on TV always gets me going. I'm always just overcome by the fact that they risked their lives so that we could have a better life.
    SuperWebHost.com, a Digitally Justified Company
    Celebrating our 9th year in Business

Proudly Hosting with CANADIAN bandwidth
    Managed Hosting, Multi-Domain Hosting, Colocation, Merchant Accounts

Hmmm...

Can't really remember, 10 years ago maybe? I am 19 now...

Quote Originally Posted by RandyT
    This thread/topic sounds familiar. I wrote back then about something deep, and some other people did as well, but then the flamers yelled at the starter for starting it : /

was this on this thread of a previous one? If people don't like the thread then they can...sorry, will leave and not post!

when I falled down the stage i think.. Me and my band was playing and the I stumble in my wire ( from the guitar ) ... that was really embarrassing...

I cried about a week ago for something or another, can't remember exactly why now.

love actually
    That movie is hillarious!! I had a great laugh watching it.

On the topic -- last time I cried ... well, can't remember to be honest. I got my eyes wet a few days ago, but I didn't cry.
    In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.
    If you feel like it, you can read my blog
    Signal > Noise

2 days ago, was watching "crash" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0375679/
    Poised.com - Marketing with Passion
    Tamer o'kail - Creative Director

last november, when george bush was re-elected.

Every time I go out I am reduced to tears. You see it just becomes to much, women just won't stop chasing me. A bloke can't even walk down the street without being chatted up.

It's hard to be humble

Doc
    www.doctorhill.com.au
    Need help? just ask The Doctor
    House calls a specialty
    If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy ?

Just a little while ago watching The Flight That Fought Back on The Discovery Channel.

i cry when it gets too sunny my eyes just tear up.

does that count? =D
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

Thanksgiving Day. My husband left me about a month ago and it was the first holiday without him. It was rough.

--Tina

22. I cried when i was 11. When my sister came to Canada on the vacation but then she had to go back to university. But ofcaruse im going to Georgia(where my sister lives) now!

Quote Originally Posted by AH-Tina
    Thanksgiving Day. My husband left me about a month ago and it was the first holiday without him. It was rough.

--Tina
    I'm sorry Tina. I met someone and totally fell in love with them a year ago, and Thanksgiving was really hard because it brings everything back and you feel so alone. I keep telling myself I need to move on and I'm getting there....... just not nearly as quick as I would like.

Quote Originally Posted by affordahost
    was this on this thread of a previous one? If people don't like the thread then they can...sorry, will leave and not post!
    A differnt one, as I said, a differnt topic

A month ago when i thought I would have to give up my job at work through workplace bullying from 3 managers. Strange how things turn around though. Since then one manager has gone off work with stress, another has gone into 'silent' mode and the third has gone off sick for the second time in three weeks (and second time in 19 years)... after having been interviewed by HR. Oh yeah... and I am now very happy at work..!
    John
    Just opened www.Gmails.co.uk

too personal to share mate
    <See signature guidelines>

Just a couple of weeks ago during a memorial service
    http://news.google.com/news?sourceid...haag&scoring=d

A friend told his wife that it was time to come back to San Antonio because his dad died, less than 12 hours later she put a 44 to his chest because she did not want to come. He just finished builiding his dream house in Montana, she told the police he threatened to burn it down (yeah right) and had doused the home in gasoline, the police found 0 gasoline on the property.
    Technical Advisor for new A&E Series The Killing Season
    There are no random acts of violence
    Starts November 5th!

ohh, 2 nearly full pages...can we make a 3rd page? come on people!

when I got my last adwords bill

The last time I cried? When Level3 depeered from Cogent last year.

Probably 4 years ago when me and my girlfriend of 3 years broke up, on our anniversary and to put the topping on the cake... she was cheating on me, with a girl. :|

... oh well, I've moved onto a better women!
    Patrick William | RACK911 Labs | Software Security Auditing
    400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com

www.HostingSecList.com - Security notices for the hosting community.

About a year ago, when we put down my dog, who had been in my family for the majority of my life.

The other day... with stress (I guess) etc... my partner had cancer last year removed (Cervical).. however week before christmas we discovered she has it on the brain (left side)... about 2 or 3 weeks ago she discovered a bump above her navel.. it is also cancer (all caused by the cervical cancer). She has been on dialysis for over 12months now, but the dialysis doctor told us yesterday that she could live a long time on dialysis.. however the cancer will get her first. He believes she may have only months to live as the cancer above her navel has grown a bit since it was scanned!

But it never ends.. Mum went to into hospital on Tuesday to have a 'womans' operation done... going good until yesterday, lot of pain, black outs etc.. I'm going to call today and hopefully speak to a doctor (being a saturday there won't be many around) and find out what is going on... I can only call.. she is in Victoria (over east) while I am in Western Australia.. caring for my partner... oh so hard it is.
    Luke
    oh yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Pat H
    ... she was cheating on me, with a girl. :|
    Nothing wrong with that if you ask me.

I think it's time for the, you guessed it!

Quote Originally Posted by Pat H
    Probably 4 years ago when me and my girlfriend of 3 years broke up, on our anniversary and to put the topping on the cake... she was cheating on me, with a girl. :|

... oh well, I've moved onto a better women!

I would have cried to if she dumped me just after finding out she was with another girl...if I had only known before we broke up

Best wishes Luke, I will keep you in my prayers
    Technical Advisor for new A&E Series The Killing Season
    There are no random acts of violence
    Starts November 5th!

I remember crying two times in my life (I have no memories earlier then when I was 14 though). First time it was the night ten years ago when they took my wife with chopper to Halifax as her water broke 10 weeks too early. Second time was just last week, a night when they took her with ambulance after she had a stroke.

Damn, it feels good finally admitting this.

Quote Originally Posted by Selpaw
    The other day... with stress (I guess) etc... my partner had cancer last year removed (Cervical).. however week before christmas we discovered she has it on the brain (left side)... about 2 or 3 weeks ago she discovered a bump above her navel.. it is also cancer (all caused by the cervical cancer). She has been on dialysis for over 12months now, but the dialysis doctor told us yesterday that she could live a long time on dialysis.. however the cancer will get her first. He believes she may have only months to live as the cancer above her navel has grown a bit since it was scanned!

But it never ends.. Mum went to into hospital on Tuesday to have a 'womans' operation done... going good until yesterday, lot of pain, black outs etc.. I'm going to call today and hopefully speak to a doctor (being a saturday there won't be many around) and find out what is going on... I can only call.. she is in Victoria (over east) while I am in Western Australia.. caring for my partner... oh so hard it is.
    Luke, that is very unfortunate. I hope her condition improves.

dont remember!
    ``````````````````
    www.chromepixel.com
    Professional WebDesign & Development -- Always At The Peak --

Not full on crying, but I welled up when watching "Who do you think you are?" It's a BBC TV series which goes to great lengths to research somebody's family history. They did Stephen Fry, and there were very emotional moments as he discovered relatives who he'd never known much about who had been killed in the holocaust. It was very intimate, and a bit close to home for me.

When my 2 1/2 year relationship was broken off

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast