Looking for a Dedicated with these Specs

Hey guys,
    I'm looking for a server with most of these specs.
    Price around 80-200, lower the better.
    Hard Drive: 120-160 gb preffered, 80gb minimum. Hard Drive Sata or SCSI
    Bandwidth: 1000 gb minimum, 1250-1500 gb or better preferred
    Control Panel: cpanel preferred, not a necessity

Reliability in a company that's been around long enough and know what their doing with good uptime obviously is something i'm looking for.
    The specs being planned on is for a site that is heavy in traffic, mostly videos. No illegal content is stored on the server or trafficked by the server. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

Have you take a look at " Dedicated and Colo Hosting Offers " ?
    There are many providers have this server. What kind of bandwidth do you want ?
    If your site will have heavy in traffic, I recommended that you buy a server with Unmetered BW like 10Mbps or 20Mbps then you will be fine
    Tommy Tran - tommy @ vinax.net ::: VINAX, LLC ::: http://vinax.net ::: Since 2004
    Premium Dedicated Servers and Colocation in downtown Chicago (350 E. Cermak Rd)
    Premium Bandwidth, 100% Network & Power Uptime SLA, 24/7 Prompt Tech Support

thanks for your prompt reply
    The site is heavy in traffic, but not heavy enough to prompt a unmetered bw server which is why i listed 1000 gb as the minimum.

Here is some good providers :
    www.ezzi.net
    www.layeredtech.com
    www.dedicatednow.com

Search around this forum, you will find many good providers.
    Tommy Tran - tommy @ vinax.net ::: VINAX, LLC ::: http://vinax.net ::: Since 2004
    Premium Dedicated Servers and Colocation in downtown Chicago (350 E. Cermak Rd)
    Premium Bandwidth, 100% Network & Power Uptime SLA, 24/7 Prompt Tech Support

i have a box with layered tech now, but i'm comparing prices and doing some shopping to see if i can lowere costs. I'm also thinking about merging with someone so we split costs, which means the server will need higher bandwidth.
    Once again, thanks for your quick response

I have boxes from dedicatednow.com steadfastnetworks.com theplanet.com hudsondigital.net and they all have great support, awesome uptime and I believe most of them have packages with similar features for what you need. They all have cpanel support as well. Good Luck with your search. Hope this is helpful.
    Devoted Host
    Quality Shared and Reseller Web Hosting
    http://devotedhost.net/
    MegaBlog!

pricing wise I really don't think there is much lower than layeredtech.com they have almost every price point you would need and good support