Thread: Xbox 360

Xbox 360

We have several systems and games in stock and ready to ship. Visit us at http://www.directdealsonline.com/cgi...20&sub_cat=362 to purchase your Xbox 360 console and games today. Great christmas present for anyone.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Xbox 360 "Premium Gold Pack" Video Game System
    Xbox 360 is the future of entertainment. With the most stunning games, powerful technology, and intelligent services, Xbox 360 puts you at the center of your entertainment experience.
    Connect and express. Collaborate and compete.

Play the most compelling games. Watch DVD movies. Enjoy digital music, photos, and videos in an integrated entertainment system.

Xbox 360 also opens the door to incredible new high-definition entertainment. Experience Xbox 360 games in HD. Stream HD television and movies straight from your Windows Media Center Edition PC to your Xbox 360

Xbox 360 Premium System Includes:

Xbox 360 Console
    Hard Drive (20 GB)
    Wireless Controller
    Headset
    Faceplate
    Ethernet Connectivity Cable
    Component HD-AV Cable
    Xbox Live Silver membership
    Xbox Live Gold 30-day trial

List Price: $1259.99
    Our Price: $1019.99
    You Save: $240.00

Available for shipment within 2 business days.

This product is shipped to: United States or Canada
    WOW... Good Thing I work in the Electronics Department at Target... I get dibs on the Premium Bundles when they finally come in... (currently we have had ~!30 xbox 360's in but they were all the Core Systems)

Good Luck with your Sales and all... Seems like you'll make some cash

Hey target guy ... do you have any 4 1 1 on when Target will get more systems? I am hearing Feb for most places but this is the holiday season, I would hope more will be out before xmas
    Thanks for looking!

Every store is different.. so it depends on ur store.. the last few days we have been getting only a fewl of the 360's in each night..