Need to transfer info domain

I need to transfer my info domain that I can't lose I am looking for reseller who can offer paying after transfer
    Is done.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Oleg23
    I need to transfer my info domain that I can't lose I am looking for reseller who can offer paying after transfer Is done.

Well, I can't think of any. This business is based on pre-payment basis exclusively. "Money in the morning, chairs in the afternoon" - as The Classics said.
    Respect My Authoritah! - Eric Cartman (a friend of mine).

Dont believe you can lose domain when transfering... interesting, does anyone here had any accidents?

What a difference between "now" and "a bit latter"? Because of the trust?
    Radijas internete - fm.lt - online radio stations, 400 best world radio station to listen with one click! !

If I recall the registry does not charge the registrar until the names if confirmed and moved over. Seems most registrars have adapted the step of charging when the transfer request is submitted
    Domain Maven

Quote Originally Posted by dmaven
    Seems most registrars have adapted the step of charging when the transfer request is submitted
    Because it could be too late to charge when the domain will be in their system and registry already charged them...

I think the reason it is easier and frankly more profitable to hold on to the money first.
    Domain Maven

Quote Originally Posted by dmaven
    If I recall the registry does not charge the registrar until the names if confirmed and moved over. Seems most registrars have adapted the step of charging when the transfer request is submitted
    It's easier to place the money in a hold status. And you are correct, the registry doesn't charge until the transfer completes. And by complete, I mean the registry is updated, doesn't necessarily mean it's in your new registrar's account (had some bad exeriences with "orphaned" domains with some companies).

what if the name got transfered and the owner never paid the registrar?

bad biz model
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Quote Originally Posted by Bashar
    bad biz model
    My point exactly - look few posts above.