Hybrid View

Image host reselling

Does anyone know company that offers image hosting for resell?
    I tried to find but didn't find any.

Quote Originally Posted by MegX
    Does anyone know company that offers image hosting for resell?
    I tried to find but didn't find any.
    What do you mean? You can host images with any reseller, are you looking for some software to help you out in doing so perhaps?
    Devoted Host
    Quality Shared and Reseller Web Hosting
    http://devotedhost.net/
    MegaBlog!

Oh sorry - to be more specific:
    I want to be reseller of image hosting service, which allows users to store image-files easily. I also could be interested of buying image hosting script.

Quote Originally Posted by MegX
    Oh sorry - to be more specific:
    I want to be reseller of image hosting service, which allows users to store image-files easily. I also could be interested of buying image hosting script.
    A set of scripts for image hosting script (including a script or two for you so you don't have to admin anything manaually) should be trivally simple to create, so no doubt there are several options out there - probably for free/open-source (have you tried places like freshmeat.net?)

The trick would be finding the advertisers that will pay for the service - it if it is a free-for-all service you will _need_ advertises as your bandwidth useage will be high. You also need to be careful of what people host - any free image host will quite quickly attract adult images (so you'll either need to be very proactive at filtering incoming content or you will need a hosting provider that doesn't mind adult material).

Quote Originally Posted by dspillettt
    A set of scripts for image hosting script (including a script or two for you so you don't have to admin anything manaually) should be trivally simple to create, so no doubt there are several options out there - probably for free/open-source (have you tried places like freshmeat.net?)
    That is what I would try. There are tons of open source scripts you can use for that.

Derek
    LinuxHostingPlan.com - Quality Linux Web Hosting at a Cheap Price!

WebsiteHelpForum.com - A forum for beginning web designers!