Equinix based hosts?

Anyone konw of any equinix based providers (chicago, nyc or va) - I'd like to get a nice dedicated box in their datacenter.

check out www.steadfastnetworks.com

they are wonderful.
    GameWarrior.net - Bringing Gaming To The Next Level
    GamingMonkeys.com - Come Play Fun Flash Games !

FluidHosting can hook you up within NJ.
    It's Scott!

Check out hudsondigital from Equinix NJ. Helpful people with good communication.

check out www.dinix.com

serveraxis.com -great prices

I will second the serveraxis.com. Also the AMD 64's are VERY powerful servers. Check out my benchmark on the VPS vs Dedicated thread (for my 3500) if you dont believe me.

Quote Originally Posted by mycroftx
    check out www.dinix.com
    WTF? Dinix.com isn't in Equinx AFAIK. Then again, why would you WANT to host your sites with those clowns? (you can do a quick search to see what I mean).

I don't have a server with them (I may at some point, I don't know), but I've dealt with Russell from InfoRelay (those are all the same company in the end) and he just speaks volumes about their customer support - very friendly, knowledgeable and easy to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by mripguru
    WTF? Dinix.com isn't in Equinx AFAIK. Then again, why would you WANT to host your sites with those clowns? (you can do a quick search to see what I mean).
    Yup, they're actually hosted in WebHostPlus' data center with good 'ole HE (single homed!) bandwidth
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Steadfast Networks and Defender Hosting are too equinix companies (Chicago and Virginia respectively) that I would highly reccomend. DefenderHosting is a little bit pricey, but well worth the money, and Steadfast Networks has an amazing network and excellent server management.

Serveraxis.com - Cheap server, fast, excellent pings. Just got one myself. Support really go above & beyond the call of duty. Would have to be the best support I have come across with my many years experience hosting. This was my first dedicated, and I hammered them with questions, but every single one was answered patiently and accurately within no more than half an hour. Couldn't be happier with my choice.

http://crnc.net

great guys to work with.

Thanks,
    Clint
    Clint Chapman ** www.ubiquityhosting.com ** www.ubiquitycloud.com
    Ubiquity Hosting ** Colocation ** Dedicated ** Cloud Servers ** VPS ** IP Transit
    Chicago ** Dallas ** Los Angeles ** Seattle ** Atlanta ** Newark ** Phoenix ** AS15003