What do you include in the package when you sell website designs/templates?

I noticed some just offered the .psds and they said its not coded. What do they really mean by that? I am a designer and not really a coder. I am interested in selling the templates $100 or less just like some people here. But what do you guys usually include inside the package? Just the psds or wad?

All source files, pages fully coded, common elements separated out into includes (PHP and ASP), commented areas and a readme file with full instructions for setting up individual pages and making global changes.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Well, it depends. Actually, we include only .psd source file and fonts, no coding. Sometimes people, especially web designers are very unhappy with the coding which goes with the template from template provider (it's been discussed some time ago in a thread about Template Monsters templates' coding) Some prefer to slice and code the template the way that fits their needs. If a person wanting to buy your template isn't much familiar with HTML you can offer your coding and customization for some additional small fee.

On the other hand people got used to templates with coding included and they might not want to buy a template without coding.

So can i just offer like 1 psd which has all the designs inside?

Quote Originally Posted by xpertdesign
    So can i just offer like 1 psd which has all the designs inside?
    Absolutely! Just adjust your prices accordingly if you're not going to engineer them. And make sure your layers are labeled properly. There's nothing more annoying that fishing around through PS layers looking for an object
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

For me its PSD, coded files, images used for the coding, and fonts.

Quote Originally Posted by the_pm
    Absolutely! Just adjust your prices accordingly if you're not going to engineer them. And make sure your layers are labeled properly. There's nothing more annoying that fishing around through PS layers looking for an object
    thanks guys! finally i am enlightened! anyway im just 14 so my designs are not that great. But anyway thanks guys for enlightening me.

one more question: must i just have one section or all the sections designed in the psd? Lets say, must i just have the design of "about us" section or must i include all the sections?

As long as people have access to all of the files, I don't think it matters if you contain it in one PSD or multiple PSDs. I think more people are used to multiple PSDs though - one layout per canvas.

I opted not to download that .zip file you linked to in that PM to me. No offense, it's just not a wise thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by the_pm
    As long as people have access to all of the files, I don't think it matters if you contain it in one PSD or multiple PSDs. I think more people are used to multiple PSDs though - one layout per canvas.

I opted not to download that .zip file you linked to in that PM to me. No offense, it's just not a wise thing to do.
    why not?