Bad experience [Acunett]

After reading good review about acunett on this forum I subscribed to management service on 15 july 2005.
    I was impressed from the service at the beginning but on 15 november 2005 I discovered my server that acunett should monitoring was down from over 12 hours, I contacted my dedicated server provider and the server was online again.So I contacted Acunett asking why don't fixed the problem and after some reply the company told me that I cancelled the service from several months,I never sent a cancell request,However I checked the ticket lists and discovered that the monitoring server was interupted on 16 august 2005.
    I checked the transactions of the credit card and it was billed every month with last transaction dated 14 november , I have the receipt of 2checkout.
    So I remaining disappointed that a company don't provide a service but still charge the credit card and tell that I have cancelled the service.
    Now I asked a full refund either to acunett and at 2checkout from the month of august.
    I saved the conversation I have with acunett but I would like to know if anyone have any other advice to resolve the problem.

Simone, you have made no effort to resolve this with us. I recall your ticket, and I replied to your ticket several times but you chose to ignore us. I asked for your order number to check why your server wasn't being monitoried. If you indeed were being billed and the monitoring service was not activated, there is absolutely no reason you should not get a refund. However, you neither replied nor made any attempt to contact us except for you original ticket submission.

There is no reason I have to come to this WHT board to try and contact you. If you do not reply to us, how do you expect things to be resolved?

Now, if you want this resolved, please respond to the ticket that has been waiitng for your response for almost two weeks.

I am very disappointed that you have to come here on a public forum and give AcuNett a bad name when we have been trying our best to refund/provide you with a service. We can't do this if you ignore us.
    Linux Problems Solved. | Built for the Hosting Industry
    Server Management. Node Management. Helpdesk Management.
    ( AcuNett, Est. 15 Years, RateLobby 5 Stars )

It looks, from here like this isn't a company problem but a communication problem, on both sides. Someone, somehow thought you cancelled, so they removed the monitoring service.

In addition, they've been waiting for a trouble ticket response for two weeks? Seems a bit fishy there..

Now I asked a full refund either to acunett and at 2checkout from the month of august.
    Firstly, why are you just NOW finding out about this? Have you not been paying attention to your CC statements? Or have you not been watching your server for connections from accunet? For four months, they haven't done a THING to your server? (management, reboots, etc)? I find that hard to believe as Accunet is a reputable company here on these forums, and comes highly recommended.

WHT is the last place something like this should have to come. Try resolving it with the company first. As Accunet has stated, you've got a helpdesk ticket which needs to be replied to, soooo, obviously they're waiting on your response there.
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Always looking for Linux, WHMCS, Support Desk work. PM for details

I just wanted to chime in here. I cant comment on Simone problem. But I have used AcuNett in the past. Ron is very friendly and will answer any and all questions you may have. AcuNett completed all work as described they were fast and friendly. They even made me a custom script for MRTG. I highly recomend their services and will use their services again.

Ah I see you have finally responded to the helpdesk after 8 days .

Indeed, we have not been doing proactive updates since August nor monitoring the server. I have a note on your account that I personally added on Aug 23rd stating you cancelled.

I was going to refund you the cost of proactives + monitoring for the 3 months ($60) however since I had marked the account as completely cancelled on August 23rd. Why you were still being billed, and why you think you still had management, I do not know. I have responded to your ticket and will be refunding the payment on Sept 14th, October 14th, and Nov 14th ($195). The same has been posted in your ticket.

To the others, thank you for your support. Hopefully this is a resolved issue (although I did get a chargeback threat).
    Linux Problems Solved. | Built for the Hosting Industry
    Server Management. Node Management. Helpdesk Management.
    ( AcuNett, Est. 15 Years, RateLobby 5 Stars )

I consider resolved the issue with Ronny, receiving a refund from acunett.
    To linux-tech If I pay a service from what I think a reputable company I check that I pay it regularly and that the server is up .
    I discovered that there was no service only when the server needed a reboot and that was after 4 months.
    I posted to webhostingtalk because If someone tell you that you cancelled the server when you never did,and check that you cc is regurarly billed what you think?
    From Ronny new message now I understand there was a mistake from acunett side about my account that they belivied it was closed.
    However thanks for your help to all replied this post.