Logo Designer Required

Hello,

I already have a concept for a logo, I just need some small modifications. The logo needs to be rebuilt from ground up using the concept.

Please email me ([email protected]) with portfolio and indication of costs if you are available to undertake this small project.

Regards,

Karthick
    Net Logistics Web Hosting - Solutions Through Innovation

2. Hey,

I just dropped you a e-mail.
    Big O r a n g e Design
    BigOrangeDesign.com
    Growing Success

Dear Karthick,

Greets! Please find our email sent to your id.

Thanks,
    Nancy

Just wondering, what's the point of posting 'e-mail sent' and such similar notices?
    Custom logo design
    17+ years of experience, customers in over 100 countries
    www.ypson.com

Quote Originally Posted by ypson
    Just wondering, what's the point of posting 'e-mail sent' and such similar notices?
    Good question - I wonder that myself when reading these sort of threads!!!!

Are you just trying to get your post counts up guys...or???

Karthick. I am currently getting ypson to do a design for me so if interested pm me in a couple of days and I can show you his work and give you an honest critique. I am pretty fussy and I researched for a few hours on here before I decided to go with him so that may tell you something.

Also I am currently rebranding my business and as soon as I get this logo and website up and running, I will be contacting you for a VPS hosting account. Again with the fussy thing, I have again been researching that for awhile and keep coming back to you so you will hear from me soon. Small world huh.

Good luck

Thats because they're new here and didn't read the rules. They'll get warning points.

Quote Originally Posted by Cenix
    Thats because they're new here and didn't read the rules. They'll get warning points.

Tend to agree but I do see some members with quite some number of posts (not new here) that have the same attitude, however I will open a thread in General Discussion as would be the right place for it.

ebizbuys: I had some work with Karthick a few months ago and turned out he was not satisfied with my drafts and ideas. No problem with him, is a serious client, just didn't worked out.

Thanks,
    Mugurel
    Custom logo design
    17+ years of experience, customers in over 100 countries
    www.ypson.com

Tend to agree but I do see some members with quite some number of posts (not new here) that have the same attitude, however I will open a thread in General Discussion as would be the right place for it.

ebizbuys: I had some work with Karthick a few months ago and turned out he was not satisfied with my drafts and ideas. No problem with him, is a serious client, just didn't worked out.

Thanks,
    Mugurel
    I do remember that, and I was very fussy with the concept. I already have the concept for this one, so it's fine with me if you want to do this one. (This one is not for Net Logistics, it's for another site)
    Net Logistics Web Hosting - Solutions Through Innovation