Thumbs up Available : Experienced (2+) Level II Tech Support

Hello Friends,

I am Paul Abraham. Till recently I was working as a level II tech support for an Australian based webhosting company, untill its owner decided to quit hosting business and sold it out to a leading US hosting company.

I am therefore looking for a position of Tech-Support / admin in a good hosting company. Besides the usual tech support duties, I can also assist in sales and promotion activities which are so important in getting new clients.

Availability : I am available to work in any given time slot of your choice, including night shifts for upto 8 - 10 hours, daily, 7 days a week.

Experience : 2+ years as tech support.

Briefly here are my skill set :

SERVERS:
    - Linux, Win 2003

CONTROL PANELS:
    - WHM /cPanel, Plesk 6,7,7.5,7.5 (reloaded), HELM, Ensim.

I have excellent knowledge of DNS, databases (MySql,MSSQL,Access), Server stats, FTP, exim, qmail, Mailenable, IIS, etc.

I have worked on helpdesks (Kayako, Cerebrus, Live help, Deskpro) and Live chat systems and can provide immediate response and resolution to your clients using both the mediums.

I can do server monitoring for your servers, mail queue handling, firewall configuation, and other tasks associated with day-to-day server management.

For my complete and detailed resume, kindly email me at:
    techsupport.paul @ gmail.com and I will send it to you as soon as possible.

I have a fast and reliable internet connection and am available round the clock in case of any emergency. Feel free to ask me any questions that may be required. I would be more that happy to provide you with all the information.

Thank you.

With Warm Regards,

Paul Abraham.
    (Tech - Support)
    Last edited by afsar; 11-24-2005 at 04:57 AM.

Where exactly are you physically located? Please forward your resume and references to dave [at] fluidhosting.com. Thank you.
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY
    Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory!
    Get your N+1 High Availability Enterprise Cloud
    Equinix Secaucus NY2 (NYC Metro)