Looking for PHP and Xhtml/CSS coders - Regular work

Hey,
    I am looking for experienced PHP and XHTML/CSS coders.

PHP Coders

I normally need PHP work for my own sites and I will have pretty regular work for this.
    You must be experienced and should be able to solve any problems without any help.
    I need someone available a lot of hours on the internet ready to do work when needed.
    Your rates must be reasonable and your work must be high quality.

If interested PM me with examples of your work and also includes how you do your rates, I only pay per project rather than per hour/day.

XHTML/CSS Coders

I need someone that is very experienced in the latest XHTML/CSS coding that can slice and code a PSD to a fully functional page that has the latest code and w3 compliant.

You must be available a lot of hours during the day and must have time to do work when needed.

This work is top priority and you must complete it within a deadline and error free.

I have been messed about so much by outsourced XHTML/CSS coders in the last few months (My full time coder had to leave) so I am very strict on deadlines.
    If deadlines are missed, you wont be paid. Simple as that.
    A large outsourcing company that I wont name has missed every single deadline for work I have given them and I wont accept it anymore.

I don't like being harsh but I have a reputation to keep.

If interested PM or email me with samples of your work, your cost for coding designs, when you are available and a bit about yourself (This is long term work and I want to work with someone that I feel comfortable with and that is reliable).

This is currently a work from home position with the option of working at m local office in Northern Ireland (If you are already located in this area).
    John Diver
    CanaryHotspot.com - Canary Island forum and information
    InternationalChatForum.com - International Travel Chat Forum and information

Dear John,

We are an offshore development company and we have good expertise in PHP/MySql.

Could you please provide us your mail id so that we can sent our portfolio for your reference.

We look forward to hear a positive response from you. We hope to work with you on many projects in long term.

Thanks,
    Nancy.

Hey Nancy,
    Sure you can use the email john ]at[ globaleire.com
    John Diver
    CanaryHotspot.com - Canary Island forum and information
    InternationalChatForum.com - International Travel Chat Forum and information