Trying my hand at affiliate marketing

I've toyed around with adsense for a fair bit, but I want to try affiliate marketing now, and this is my first attempt:

freebiechest.com

What do you guys think? So far income has been $0...I'm not really sure how I can promote my site as well. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

2. The key here is making sure that once someone goes ot your site they come back.

The first time they go they its probably going to cost you as in a cost per click or some direct makreting.

So once they are there you need to make sure they are coming back, these are then free visits and you will make your money.

I would say on your site something like "updated daily with new offers" this will encourage people to come back.

Good luck
    Big O r a n g e Design
    BigOrangeDesign.com
    Growing Success

hmm, how do I determine my budget for getting visitors? Each signup nets me around $0.50 to $1+, so how should I allocate my budget?

I'm also wondering if investing in a email list manager like aweber.com is worth it...anyone has any experiences with email lists?

4. I would say your going to be looking at at least $1 per click, dpeending on what your key words are.
    Big O r a n g e Design
    BigOrangeDesign.com
    Growing Success