Go Daddy reseller

Hello

Has anyone used the godaddy reseller account? I would not use it for hosting, just the domains and ssl certs. What do you think?

Thanks
    Richie

WWD is poor in customizing but competitive in prices and various services. And what is more, you don't need to worry about the support to your customers. WWD takes care of them.
    To me, it is a nice company to start with.
    Cheap domains, Cheap Hosting (Giving away Lowest-pricing Enom Reseller Accts)
    My Domains For Sale

Is there someone you would recommend as an alternative? What do you mean by customizing?

Thanks
    Richie

Personally I go with resellerzoom for hosting and enom for domains.
    You can only change some specific colors for your WWD storefront. They now allow you to setup a free home page which might help you to be indexed by search engines.
    Cheap domains, Cheap Hosting (Giving away Lowest-pricing Enom Reseller Accts)
    My Domains For Sale

I was not planning to use their storefront. I am already reselling hosting, but I was trying to find a better deal on domains and SSL. I would also create my own storefront to interface with their API. Any one else have experince doing that with Go daddy aka wild west domains?

Maybe this will help you decide. I personally believe that they are awesome for domains. But that's it. From everything I've read on here (just do a search on Godaddy and have at it) and this helpful link: http://www.webhostingjury.com/reviews/Go_Daddy

... you should be able to make a sound decision.

Good luck.
    XLR8
    www.blurstorm.com
    update: 12-5-2007
    www.ZowneD.com - The Ultimate Gaming Community