* $1/month Premium Hosting. 24/7 Full Support. Awesome Uptime

Host Capacity
    www.hostcapacity.com

Host Capacity is a premium hosting company offering high quality low cost hosting services. We offer realistically and sustainably priced hosting accounts.
    All our hosting plans are housed on our powerfull Dual Xeon servers with a minimum of 2GB of ram. We have been hosting sites since 2002 and are an established professional business.

PayPal Accepted.

Please contact our Customer Service Department if you have any questions about our plans. [email protected]

---HCS Mini Hosting Plan---
    Code:

$1/month

Disk Space      50 MB
    Bandwith        1 GB

Subdomains 1
    Email Accts     Unlimited
    Mail Lists        Unlimited
    MySQL DB's    1
    Fantastico      Yes 

Setup             Free

More Info
    ---Standard Shared Hosting Plans---
    Code:
                            HCS1           HCS2            HCS3           HCS4              HCS5

Disk Space      500 MBs       1 GBs           1.5 GBs        2 GBs            2.5 GBs
    Bandwith        10 GBs         15 GBs         20 GBs         15 GBs           20 GBs

Subdomains    Unlimited     Unlimited      Unlimited      Unlimited      Unlimited
    Email Accts     Unlimited     Unlimited      Unlimited      Unlimited      Unlimited
    MySQL DB's    Unlimited     Unlimited      Unlimited      Unlimited      Unlimited
    Mail Lists         Unlimited     Unlimited      Unlimited      Unlimited      Unlimited
    Fantastico       Yes              Yes               Yes               Yes               Yes

Setup              Free             Free             Free              Free             Free

Price US$        $3.50/Mo     $7.00/Mo      $11.50/Mo    $15.00/Mo    $18.50/Mo
                            Order Now   Order Now   Order Now    Order Now    Order Now

Price AU$        $5.00/Mo     $10.00/Mo    $15.00/Mo    $20.00/Mo    $25.00/Mo
                            Order Now   Order Now   Order Now    Order Now    Order Now

More Info     More Info     More Info      More Info      More Info
    ---Reseller Hosting Plans---
    Code:
                                         HCR1                  HCR2               HCR3
    Disk Space                   5 GBs                 8 GBs               12 GBs
    Bandwith                     75 GBs               20 GBs             180 GBs
    Control Panel               Cpanel/WHM     Cpanel/WHM    Cpanel/WHM
    Overselling Enabled     Yes                    Yes                   Yes
    Hosted Domains           Unlimited          Unlimited          Unlimited
    Private Nameservers   Yes                   Yes                   Yes
    Fantastico                     Yes                   Yes                   Yes
    RVskin                           Yes                   Yes                   Yes
    ClientExec                     Free                  Free                 Free
    Setup                            Free                  Free                 Free
    Price US$                     $30.00/Mo         $45.00/Mo       $70.00/Mo
                                          Order Now        Order Now       Order Now

Price AU$                      $40.00/Mo        $60.00/Mo       $90.00/Mo
                                           Order Now       Order Now       Order Now
                                           More Info          More Info        More Info
    Visit www.hostcapacity.com for more information.
    ====================================================
    Recent Client Testimonials
    That's what I've liked about HC, you take the time to reply and shed some light on things! A human side to the corporate.
    -- Alex M dfunkd
    I have been with Host Capacity for the past 2 years and have found them to be excellent. Support is spot on and they have the patience to help me constantly. Please keep up th great work guys.
    -- Kerry. C Bikeline
    Great Organisation.
    Please, let me be the first to say what a great organisation you have got going here! I was able to sign up and have a Mambo website up and running in less than half an hour after stumbling across Host Capacity for the first time. Mind you, this was at 9:45pm on a Friday night!!!
    I did have a couple of teething issues with some of the scripts I used, but these were resolved prompty and with great professionalism.
    I am more than impressed so far with the service, professionalism and good nature of all I have spoken with so far in Host Capacity and look forward to hosting a few more sites with them!
    -- David R Simmons Solutions
    Nice site. Good service. Good value
    -- Antony L Broadbandgarage
    I think it was Andrew I was speaking to in support, who gave me excellent service, thanks.
    -- Joel M joelmuston.com
    Links
    Web Hosting Plans - Domain Registration - FAQ - About Us - Contact Us - Contact Us By Email
    Last edited by BuzzServ; 11-22-2005 at 06:59 PM.
    HOST CAPACITY || www.hostcapacity.com || SALES: cs @ hostcapacity.com || MSN: msn @ hostcapacity.com
    Shared Hosting || Multi Domain Hosting || Private Label Reseller Hosting
    Pay Pal Accepted || 99% Uptime || Hosting Since 2002
    Support and Customer Service that really care about our clients || It's the Service that counts.