easySiteEdit - Quick and easy way to edit and backup your website!

Hello Guys,

We have been working hard to come up with our new product offering easySiteEdit.

This is a web based software that help you edit / update and backup your existing website effortlessly using a web browser in a WYSIWYG framework.

easySiteEdit is so simple to use that you don't have any fear of messing up your website codes. In fact, we have provided a mechanism to back up a file every time you edit a web page. Thus you can restore the original page anytime with just a mouse-click.

You can demo it online at

http://demo.easysiteedit.com/ese/

Login: admin
    Password: admin

You can effortlessly edit all HTML pages in the finest possible WYSIWYG editor and even edit the PHP, Javascript, CSS files! And yes, you dont have to keep your file permissions to chmod 777 like many other site editing solution. This is 100% secure!

Our professional installation service comes absolutely FREE with this software.

The software is priced at $97, but for limited time, we are offering a $47 early bird offer. We have not even completely launched the website to sell this software! I am offering this special pre-public-launch price to WHT members.

It comes with a 30 day money back guarantee and therefore there is no loss in trying this out!

Have a trial run today.

Contact for your copy at [email protected]. Payments by Pay Pal to [email protected]. Current installation lead time is 24-48 hours due to demand from our existing customers.

BTW, we also have an affiliate program for this software which pays out upto 50% of the sale price in a special promotion. If you are interested, please feel free to get in touch with me. I will help you get started.

Regards
    Abhishek Rungta
    Indus Net Technologies
    Last edited by talash; 11-22-2005 at 11:02 AM.
    Submit2Please.com - Submit your site to 500+ SEO friendly directories
    EasySiteEdit.com - Point. Click. Edit. Works with existing site.

Questions.

Does one license cover one server (and all accounts on that server)? or one single website URL only?

If it only covers a single website, send me cost information on licensing it to a full server of clients or company as a whole. (expecting cost per account/www to be much, much lower in bulk).

Also, does the code allow modification or template skinning of the interface? For example, I would adjust it so the edit and delete buttons are not so close to each other, and change the icons and images to match my business.

Also, while testing, I edited Pricing.htm and caused the application to crash internet explorer. This was achieved by clicking within the table, selecting one of the tags displayed at the bottom, and clicking Remove Tag. Seems to be somewhat unstable regarding tag editing. Just FYI, it may just be a minor bug but it's definitely within the app.

Seems like a nice script. Has it been thoroughly tested and debugged.

I also assume it can replace a cms system on html sites? Can it edit standard HTML websites or are they required to be css coded?

You should have a 30 day trial offer, rather than money back. Always wary of money back offers on the web.

Lyn

Looks nice - good job & best success with your new product.

Hi Guys,

Quote Originally Posted by kenop
    Questions.
    Does one license cover one server (and all accounts on that server)? or one single website URL only?
    One license covers one website.
    We are offering bulk discount for purchase of multiple licenses. I will send you the information on bulk purchase via email / PMB shortly. It is indeed much lower in bulk

Also, does the code allow modification or template skinning of the interface? For example, I would adjust it so the edit and delete buttons are not so close to each other, and change the icons and images to match my business.
    The code is based on Smarty templating engine and therefore you can change the look of the site by modifying the CSS files and the template file. The only thing that you cannot get rid of is the copyright notice.

Also, while testing, I edited Pricing.htm and caused the application to crash internet explorer.
    I have kept it under fine tuning and tweaking for around one month and using it on several web sites that we manage ourself. The bug that you have reported did not occur. However I am not denying that this "might" not be there. I will have it checked. Most of the smaller issues we have found was due to a lower version of IE or Mozilla. Since the editor uses javascript extensively, some small features here and there are browser dependent. But since the software is being used by the site admin, I dont think this will be a major problem. Please get in touch with me with the browser version and we can handle this bug. No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by lynette11
    I also assume it can replace a cms system on html sites? Can it edit standard HTML websites or are they required to be css coded?
    It is kind of a CMS. But frankly speaking it is more of a site editing and backup utility. New pages can also be added by using the "Save as" feature. It can edit standard HTML as well as CSS coded HTML and CSS file seperately as well.

Quote Originally Posted by lynette11
    You should have a 30 day trial offer, rather than money back. Always wary of money back offers on the web.
    I had a long discussion with one of my internet marketing expert friend about the possible options of "30-day money back guarantee" and a "30-day-free-trial". somehow I found the 30-day-money-back-guarantee more appropriate. I might be wrong. I will keep your suggestion in mind though. As far as trustwortiness is concerned, I am doing business online for almost five years now and have good PayPal score to back up my credibility. I hope that will work.

I am glad that you guys took out your valuable time and posted questions which are very relevant to the software. Your suggestions will help me make it more close to your requirements. So please do not hesitate to come up with your questions! I am here to answer them.

Regards
    Abhishek Rungta

Hi Abhishek,

Can you PM me a bulk price. I like the idea of being able to make minor changes to my pages without the need for a cms as well as the backup and restore features. This might sound like a dumb blond question, but can it back-up pages (or the total site) to my hard-drive if required.

Lyn - Blond from Oz

Hi Lyn,

I will PM you a bulk price today.

I came up with the idea since my clients wanted this kind of a tool and I thought everyone would love to have something like this.

It backs up data and keep it on your sever in specific folders. It keeps a version of file whenever you change it. therefore you can get back to the older file at any given date whenever you want. Whenever you update a page, its backup is taken and kept. Whenever you delete a file through the CMS, it takes a backup again!

If you are too much worried about the server space the backup takes, you can delete unnecessary backups!

We currently do not have the feature of "downloading" the backup files on the hard disk. However this sounds like a good suggestion and I will add it to our to-do list. you can expect to see it soon

Thank you for your interest.

Regards
    Abhishek Rungta

Hi,

I just saw someone trying to download a copy from our website. We have not yet launched the website. It is a pre-launch offer and therefore a whopping discount of almost 50% on the listed price.

Sorry for the inconvinience caused.

Regards
    Abhishek