Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Google Adsense Suspended After 3 Years

Hello,

I have a google adsense for quiet a long time and I have saved around 1K in my account , today I have received an email from Google stating that my account is suspended. Does that mean all my money in Google Adsense is GONE ? Thats what I assume if yes than can you get re-instated if not than is there any other service like Adsense which is not too picky also I never click on my own ads therefore I have no clue the reason of suspending my account here is the email they send me this morning :-

It has come to our attention that invalid clicks have been generated on
    the Google ads on your site(s). We have therefore disabled your Google
    AdSense account. Please understand that this step was taken in an
    effort to protect the interest of the AdWords advertisers.

A publisher's site may not have invalid clicks on any ad(s), including
    but not limited to clicks generated by:

- a publisher on his own web pages
    - a publisher encouraging others to click on his ads
    - automated clicking programs or any other deceptive software
    - a publisher altering any portion of the ad code or changing the
    layout, behavior, targeting, or delivery of ads for any reason

Practices such as these are in violation of the Google AdSense Terms
    and Conditions and program polices, which can be viewed at:

https://www.google.com/adsense/localized-terms?hl=en_US
    https://www.google.com/adsense/policies?hl=en_US

Publishers disabled for invalid click activity are not allowed further
    participation in AdSense and do not receive any further payment. The
    earnings on your account will be properly returned to the affected
    advertisers.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

I think I wont get my money back but I will file a law suit against them for something I didnt do ? WTF.

Please re-commend some other good CPC company , I did applied for YPN but they take way to long to approve.

Thanks for your time.

Ok ive seen so many other storys like this, ither google is being stingy of paying out and cheating you or it could be a genuine thing.

I hear so many stories of peoples ad sense being suspended hence first thing comes to me is that google is being tight and stingy...,

On the other hand on the genuine side..., maybe you talked to somebody about your google ad's and the revenue your earning? maybe it lead somebody to get you suspended by them clicking on your ads non-stop continiously? It dosent neccessarily have to be you..., i mean thats the silly thing..., any webmaster will know what google adsense is and how it works..., maybe somebody did come around and click on your ad's hence google suspending you.

The
    earnings on your account will be properly returned to the affected
    As you know when somebody clicks on an ad it costs another client who had subscribed for google ad words, its not fair on them if people keep clicking on them costing their client on the other side..., so i think what that statement means is that all your savings will go back to replenish their clients whos ad's had been abused.

On the other hand google being so stingy i doubt they will go back to their clients as their clients wont have any idea about this and will be paying for something they think were genuine clicks.

But not to worry i hear there are other companies which enable you to earn some revenue via placing ads like:

http://www.chitika.com/ (THIS IS THE BEST ADSENSE ALTERNATIVE I KNOW)

EXAMPLES OF CHITIKA ADS:

http://www.supercarcup.com/
    http://www.dotguard.net/

THESE AD'S APPEAR IN A SMALL BOX IN 3 TABS,

Thanks for the Info -

Google says that they are the biggest - But I thnk they are the worst and the #1 fraudulent company.

They have adsense system they should do something where they can stop those click fraud who fault it is mine if I am receiving tons of traffic? What a JOKE if cant afford to pay than dont run those service, what a BS.

I will seriously file a law suit plus I have seen you can find many things on google such as personal emails, important files by doing some various tricks. Thats a BIG NO and I think that shouldnt consider LEGAL.

I wont disclose my name but 2years ago google file a lawsuit against me, and I win that case this TIME I will file a LAw suit and I hope to get a victory.

I dont care loosing 1K but I do care that it SHOULD NOT HAPPEND TO OTHER PEOPLE. so some one has to stand and fight for there right.

I hope at least this board is with me.

Regards

Okay, you've got at least me curious now.. What did G file a lawsuit against you for? I'm curious to see how that may have possibly played a role in your account suspension.

There's two sides to every story, and for some reason I think we're only hearing half of one side here.

by the way tigerbabba you said you had 1k? right? google say they pay out every $100?? im just waiting for mine to hit $100 then i should get paid right?

I'd hate to sound like a jerk, but the same thing happened to me for my personal sites and I just kept emailing them with examples of other sites not banned and why I should be reinstated. After a few emails, they reinstated me.

Quote Originally Posted by kayz
    by the way tigerbabba you said you had 1k? right? google say they pay out every $100?? im just waiting for mine to hit $100 then i should get paid right?
    Yes, Always get paid as soon as your money hit 100, mine 1K was in there account because I like to get big checks but now i have learned a lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by pinglogic
    Okay, you've got at least me curious now.. What did G file a lawsuit against you for? I'm curious to see how that may have possibly played a role in your account suspension.

There's two sides to every story, and for some reason I think we're only hearing half of one side here.

That lawsuit was long time but trust me it has nothing to do with what just happend and there is no link so YES you are hearing twosided story such as Google suspended my account and I am pissed Thats all.

That's nuts. I wonder how long they're going to keep this up.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbabba
    Thanks for the Info -

Google says that they are the biggest - But I thnk they are the worst and the #1 fraudulent company.

They have adsense system they should do something where they can stop those click fraud who fault it is mine if I am receiving tons of traffic? What a JOKE if cant afford to pay than dont run those service, what a BS.

I will seriously file a law suit plus I have seen you can find many things on google such as personal emails, important files by doing some various tricks. Thats a BIG NO and I think that shouldnt consider LEGAL.

I wont disclose my name but 2years ago google file a lawsuit against me, and I win that case this TIME I will file a LAw suit and I hope to get a victory.

I dont care loosing 1K but I do care that it SHOULD NOT HAPPEND TO OTHER PEOPLE. so some one has to stand and fight for there right.

I hope at least this board is with me.

Regards
    Just send an email to your local news team saying your going to sue google. They will take it as a big story lol! Happens in the UK with some news channels. Try contacting WatchDog as well! They help millions of people!

Thumbs down

Publishers disabled for invalid click activity are not allowed further
    participation in AdSense and do not receive any further payment.
    Same thing happened to my sites two years ago; claiming " invalid clicks" and I find it strange the Google did not put any protective-measures in place, nor did or do they provide any reference as to when the invalid clicks happened or which one of my-sites caused this, which makes it the more difficult to write them and argue their decision.

I personally think that Google is better off putting such account in temporary-suspension mode until the matter is resolved rather then permanently -- I tried to signup again twice and both times application was rejected with no mention that itís being rejected due to previous suspension or otherwise.

I guess after all this is Google, they turn enough profit that they donít worry about any accounts being suspended and without having to invest time or money to determine if account holder is at fault Ė works for them!

More and more programs are appearing online similar to Adsense;

http://publisher.yahoo.com/
    http://www.text-link-ads.com/
    https://adcenter.msn.com/
    http://www.miva.com/us/content/partners/arx.asp
    http://www.kanoodle.com/about/brightads.cool
    http://www.chitika.com/
    http://www.adbrite.com/mb/publisher_landing_page.php

I think we all should get together and do Google in, lols in a nice way! I can just imagine the headlines:

"Community at webhostingtalk.com have taken google on trial, after countless reports google had been fraudelanty closing adsense accounts for bizzare reasons!"

I say if they cant clamp down on bogus clicks then why do they operate such a scheme? They are sooo sly and almost use any reason for not paying you..., tuts at google, i hope they read this!

My account was suspended and I appealed it. My account got re-instated. I then found that somebody clicked on my ad 75 times.
    AIM: GopherDesign
    WWW: http://www.gopherdesign.com
    WWW: http://www.gopherwebhosting.com

did you got your money which you had in your account ?

For me they banned my adsense ads from appearing on one of my domains, but they let me still use it on my other domains after I found that people were clicking on my links over and over and over.
    Need C Class Diversity For Your SEO Campaigns?

Get SEO Hosting From Arctic Hosting

Have you guys got your Money back from Google after re-instation. please let me know if not than I swear I am filing a lawsuit

I have got banned before. Happened on the day they were suppose to payme $230.

Regards,
    Anthony B.

good info..thanks people!
    http://www.ImBae.net - Million Dollar Site For Online Entrepreneurs
    http://www.iGoLink.com - Buy Your Link and Advertise Today

Had around $260 and they did not pay it!! This is what makes it annoying, is that they make no mention at what time it happened or what site..

Vote Yes or No

Who is with me ? Do you think we should all file a complaint to NY General Attorney Office regarding this .

If YES ! than please Vote -
    For this I need to have exactly what happened with you guys in writing explaining your situation.

You can Vote yes or no of your choice and email me your story to [email protected]

I will be waiting for your response, Either Adsense will go away or will get our money because that's really hurt if you have $1k in your account and all of a sudden they are all gone.

Thanks

WHT has removed that voting Link
    Last edited by tigerbabba; 11-28-2005 at 09:39 AM.

Google is too bad, stay away.

please vote Yes or No. on my other thread

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbabba
    Who is with me ? Do you think we should all file a complaint to NY General Attorney Office regarding this .

If YES ! than please Vote -
    For this I need to have exactly what happened with you guys in writing explaining your situation.

You can Vote yes or no of your choice and email me your story to [email protected]

I will be waiting for your response, Either Adsense will go away or will get our money because that's really hurt if you have $1k in your account and all of a sudden they are all gone.

Thanks
    Im with you all the way, but the thing is google hasnt suspended me yet, well im waiting for them to though, but i can still help and support all those who have been robbed blindley. I say everybody gets together and then file a lawsuit it will be alot easier and cheaper. Get intouch with solicitors and take it further i say!

What stops an "enemy" or competitor from clicking your web site Google links all day & night to get your account banned?

Surely people can do this and get you banned. Seems like a really dodgy system.

Did you check your logs to see if the IP(s) that clicked your links actually explored your site?

Nothing stops them, thats the point Fairlight, google does not give you information about it, or which one of your sites, and any previous balance on the account before their YOU ARE OUT email, stays with them.

While i was not happy about it when they did that, i dont think anything-can be done about this. I read this same issue on several forums for years, it's prolly listed in google fine-print that they can close any account anytime if they suspect any wrong doing.

You guys are too funny... a lawsuit against google wont do a thing unless you have VERY deep pockets. They'll just tie you up in court with legal fees up the a$$.

Good luck

-Chris
    Course-Notes.Org

US History US Government and Politics| Note Outlines Vocab
    Euro History Psychology Econonomics | Forum Study Guides

Quote Originally Posted by NEWUSER101
    it's prolly listed in google fine-print that they can close any account anytime if they suspect any wrong doing.
    It's not "fine print." The Terms and Conditions document that everyone signing up for an account states that they have read contains a long paragraph detailing all of the activity which would violate the agreement, followed by this statement: "You acknowledge that any attempted participation or violation of any of the foregoing is a material breach of this Agreement and that we may pursue any and all applicable legal and equitable remedies against You, including an immediate suspension of Your account or termination of this Agreement, and the pursuit of all available civil or criminal remedies."

But I'm certain that a lot of publishers have never read that document in detail, and wonder how many of those whose accounts have been suspended have actually been unknowingly doing something that's clearly forbidden. For example, I've seen several sites that are in violation of this one: "You shall not... display any Ad(s), Link(s), or Referral Button(s) on any error page, on any registration or "thank you" page..."

If Google determines that a site has AdWords ads, therefore, on a sign up page, a "thank you" page, or a 404 (or other) error page, they consider any clicks generated from those pages to be invalid and/or fraudulent -- and may terminate the related account.
    Specializing in SEO and PPC management.

I'm sure with the thousands of complaints, a group lawsuit starting against google would be possible. They terminated my account because they "claim" it was linked to another google adsense account recently terminated for invalid clicks even though they have no proof. You know what else is funny? It claims that it credits back the cost to advertisers, is this true or did they scam their money as well? I actually think for all invalid clicks google keeps the money as well.
    GameWarrior.net - Bringing Gaming To The Next Level
    GamingMonkeys.com - Come Play Fun Flash Games !

no one is responding me if we all file a complaint i am serious adsense lawsuit is possible. if we all are together than we can help other, as personally i have lost a good amount. lets do this.

I have Yahoo Publisher account they are good and I am happy with them.

sounds bad try to go for other ad programs... good luck

I know a guy who, got 3 adsense accounts banned, and lost the money for each occurence, it looks like either Google is hard to appeal against or stingy.

AdvaHost, you are only allowed one AdSense account per person. No wonder he got suspended

I wonder... if everyone started clicking on the adsense links in google search results.... would google terminate themselves?
    Jacob - WebOnce Technologies - 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Over 5 Years Going Strong!
    Website Hosting, PHP4&5, RoR, MySQL 5.0, Reseller Hosting, Development, and Designs