Fluidhosting.com review

I have been with fluidhosting for about 15 months now. I have just changed from their shared hosting to vps. I have finally been motivated to write a review of them as the service and support at FH has been incredible. FH consistently exceeds my expectations in handling my support tickets quickly and effectively. Downtime is almost non-existent. A high quality host, with phenomenal support at a reasonable cost.

The best!

Glad to hear you're happy with Dave and his team's service.

A high quality host, with phenomenal support at a reasonable cost.
    Though personally I do agree with you regarding your comment about pricing, I'm afraid that only a small part of WHT's crowd would feel that their pricing is reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc
    Though personally I do agree with you regarding your comment about pricing, I'm afraid that only a small part of WHT's crowd would feel that their pricing is reasonable.
    Suddenly I'm reminded of the phrase "you get what you pay for".

It's nice to see more people posting positive reviews lately.
    SuperiorWebWorks
    24X7 Online & Telephone Support
    Shared, Dedicated & Co-Location Hosting.

Posted by: SuperiorWebWorks
    It's nice to see more people posting positive reviews lately.
    The holidays have a tendency to make many of us feel all warm and fuzzy inside eh? Positive reviews, recommendations - who knows what's next!?

Posted by: bliks
    FH consistently exceeds my expectations in handling my support tickets quickly and effectively. Downtime is almost non-existent. A high quality host, with phenomenal support at a reasonable cost.
    I am so happy to hear you've had such a wonderful experience with FluidHosting. They're certainly one of the more respected companies with a presence on these forums, and I believe (because of posts like these and personal interaction with their representatives) that it is well deserved!
    Thanks,

Brendan Diaz
    Connect: linkedin.com/in/brendandiaz

Thank you for sharing this positive experience. Right, many people will probably feel that this company is too expensive for them... but then there's also the group that cares more about quality than cost.
    Web Hosting Reviews based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic

I agree with the other posters here. We seem to be seeing a lot of positive reviews recently! That is so refreshing form the negative that we usually see.

What is your domain name there?
    ||| Mike Bowers - Marketing Director
    ||| atOmicVPS LTD
    ||| OnApp Powered Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting ► [Shared] ► [Reseller] ► [VPS]
    ||| Follow the atOmicVPS Blog