Ok, seeing as how no one seems to have a solution, how do I end a RegisterFly domain?

So that I may try it again on another service that might actually work and not give me inexplicable nameserver problems... >_<

If you're wondering what my problem is, see my thread below this one that no one responded too, I hope someone responds to this one so that I can actually get my website online with the domain I want...

BTW I got a free .be domain from RegisterFly in case anyone was wondering.

You need to make sure the registration was approved since many people tried to abuse the free .be promo. Read their help section

http://registerfly.com/help/
    Domain Maven

Ahh, finally someone responds, ok stay with me man...

Ok, I did what it said in the help guide, I went to mange domains, I changed the dns entry to the default registerfly nameservers, several times in fact. 24 hours have passed. And it still doesn't work...

Anyway, I know there is another site that offers this, e3internet.com. So, is there a way to disable the registerfly one so that I can try the domain with e3?

Sounds like your free .be name is not active. You may wish to contact their support to see if your registration request was rejected

https://registerfly.com/support/
    Domain Maven

Ok, I'll wait another day and see if anything happens. If not, I'll contact support.

But can you please answer my initial question? Is there a way to get rid of the domain altogether so that I can start fresh from e3internet?

If the name is registered no, your best bet is to work with the existing registrar first. RegisterFly is a very large registrar they should be able to help you
    Domain Maven