Lightbulb WANTED Real Estate Website

I need a Real Estate website created or customized from a template. The site actually deals with Gas Stations for sale and not houses so the theme has to match.

The site has to have a backend where I can upload "new listings" this must include the ability to include descriptions, a pic, price and other pertinent info related to the sale of real estate. Besides the listings for sale there will be limited links. We will be content challeneged at first so the site must be visually appealing and be professional at the same time

Please email me at [email protected] or respond here if you can do this for a realistic price. My budget is low so no high ballers! Details will be discussed as we progress. I also dont want this to take long. My last 3 guys started projects and dissapeared on me.

thanks guys n gals!

matt

what kind of budget are you working with. I can recommend a few people but I do not consider them to be low priced

$100 maybe? Higher if they can show they can produce something outstanding

yeah the people i speak of are in the $1000 range. The problem you are gonna run into I think is with the CMS system you need and your budget. If you just need to upload some listings and not have full CMS capabilities you may want to grab a real estate template from templatemonster.com and use open-realty.org to display your listings

You know I really wouldnt recomment TemplateMoster at all to anyone, because they can sell the exact same theme to alot of other people (thus denying you a company identety) and they offer no techincal support with the site, so if you want something changed or updated you will have to pay for it. If you go with a custom theme and custom scripting for example from us, we provide 100% support and free updates and minor changes for the life of the website. For around 100-150 I think we can work something out, Ive sent out a PM!
    Zlatko Lakisic
    MostarDesigns.com
    ---------------------------------------------
    Web Design, Identity Creation, Script Integration, Application Development

Email sent and looking forward to your reply.

Regards
    Ryan
    www.DefyStudios.com ___Interactive Design