* Please help.....,

Hi there im doing a small project at uni, and ive done more or less everything just one thing holding me back.

www.theasianplace.net/kayz (use IE to open) is the site you need to see, ok heres the problem,

I am suppose to make the page in such a way that when people visit and resize the window the style of the website must remain the same and should not overlap or go all over the place, rather there should be a scroll bar appearing allowing the user to scroll up down and left and right. But with my site when you resize the window manually the frame text move around and go all over which shouldnt happen.

Now this is my plea if somebody could put me out of my misery, im a Bsc Multimedia Internet Technology student.

Heres the website in question: www.theasianplace.net/kayz (use IE to open)

Many Thanks!

Regards,

Kayz

At just a brief glance, id say that the sections that have the content and images in are based on percentage widths. If you set the width of those boxes using px (pixels) then they should stop moving!!! You can do it by assigning the specific widths in a css if you have one or on each seperate table... dont know if that helps!

You have to add and work with positioning in your stylsheet.
    My woman left me..
    I've got no website..
    I've got no money..

Quote Originally Posted by WebDesignGold.com
    You have to add and work with positioning in your stylsheet.
    ok that was a tall order ^^ dont know where to start or what to change..., ok is it to do with what sabian1982 said or your idea up there ^^,

well my tables are all left aligned and it is just margined away from the left to centre it..., could u tell me exactly what to do? you can save the css by saving the website: http://www.theasianplace.net/kayz and then see where i went wrong..,

In your stylesheet, instead of doing "WIDTH: 26%" or having a percentage there, replace it with px like "width: 400px;" or something similar to that.

ok two people have said that, thanks so much im busy with other things i'll let u all know tommorow how it goes, cheers!