Get Traffic for $$$?

A long time ago, i saw a site, actually selling visitors too your website for like 100,000 targeted vistors for like 15$
    im searching and i cannot find any business like this, can anyone point me to a good one ???
    thanks..

Something like this? http://www.targetedwebtraffic.net/ Costs more though.

thanks! this well help ^.^

There's many, another, http://www.targetedvisitors.info/

but it's just hits probably right?
    Massive directing from other populair sites through popups...? If you analyze the traffic you would see.

Correct, it doesn't work that well unless you know how to use it.

aren't they more for just fooling advertisers in thinking your site's popular...you can get programs which fake visiters.
    Web Handyman - Website and Internet Marketing Service

I dont have any experiance which those websites actually work (in terms of conversion)
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

well, my site is just a radio station..and i want many different targeted people, which is why i like the first link for 1000untargeted for only 2$...

They don't work. I took one for a 24 hour "test drive" once and whilst I got a heap of hits, they were all from the same IP and didn't do a thing apart from boost stats for one day. I want real visitors, not pretend ones.

And if you are relying on advertising to meet costs, pretend visitors don't click on ads
    If you donít like the road youíre walking on, start paving a new one.

I also feel they define targeted a bit differently, in that they mean the users are targets...not that they are interested in your particular services. I also test drove one of these, and found it worthless as well.
    Not a good advertising medium, and cheap cost often equals cheap results.
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

Yeah thoes are only good for games lol

i think you would need to be targeting everyone in order to use this, not just a niche.

try a search on google there is hundereds... but I've heard some "non positive" comments over at sitepoint.
    Read Tabloids - Warning Experimental.

If you just want your website traffic counter to go up then these are fine ways to do it. If you prefer quality traffic then a good banner or link on other websites is best.

If you want to find sites like that type in PTR or paid to read, Ebay has hundreds of listings selling that kind of traffic for peanuts. Be wary, some of those programs have about 500 members in their list and keep sending those same 500 over and over until 100,000 hits is reached.