Thread: SolarVPS Review

SolarVPS Review

Recently I purchased a Database heavy website and I realized it needed a VPS so I looked around here and found SolarVPS, well lets just say these guys are awsome!
    Even at unmanaged they help me setup my server for free and then on Ive had no problems outer than one 20 second outage, just a network issue.
    The specs were just amazing for the price and the support was awsome!
    Their really is someone their 24X7, after 1 month I am very pleased and even though I sold the site I will be coming back to these guys very soon.

I geatly reccomend them if you are in the market for a VPS.

Support: 5/5
    Uptime: 5/5
    Reliability: 5/5
    Packages: 5/5 (Way too much bandwidth for me to ever use, and nice amount of RAM).

Nice review, be sure to update us after 6 months of using them. You're ratings may or may not change. Glad it worked out for you.

Well it would be hard to since I transferred the server over to someone else, including the main site that was on the server so I can only speak for the last month, but the person who owned the site before me used them and reccomended them also and now I am also reccomending them so that has something to say for itself.

i am with them now about 2 and half month and agree with WHMAPInstaller's first post though i am on managed plan.

Quote Originally Posted by WHMAPInstaller
    Recently I purchased a Database heavy website and I realized it needed a VPS so I looked around here and found SolarVPS, well lets just say these guys are awsome!
    Even at unmanaged they help me setup my server for free and then on Ive had no problems outer than one 20 second outage, just a network issue.
    The specs were just amazing for the price and the support was awsome!
    Their really is someone their 24X7, after 1 month I am very pleased and even though I sold the site I will be coming back to these guys very soon.

I geatly reccomend them if you are in the market for a VPS.

Support: 5/5
    Uptime: 5/5
    Reliability: 5/5
    Packages: 5/5 (Way too much bandwidth for me to ever use, and nice amount of RAM).
    I agree wth your scores mate.

I have been with them for a few months now with a few of my sites and have been very happy, they are helpful, knowledgeable. I have had good speeds, and performance.

Agreed! They are an example to be followed.

Sorry to bump this old thread, but it is first in google for 'solarvps review', so I thought I would add my experience.

After reading this thread and a few others, I sent a quick sales query off. I got back an automated response saying that my query had been given a ticket number and would be responded to.

I wait 24 hours. Nothing
    I send another email, quoting the ticket number. I get an email straight back saying ' You are in the list. I should get to your ticket shortly.'
    12 hours later. Nothing

It is hard to believe that tech support is going to be much better if this the way that sales questions are answered...

Please PM me your ticket #. Its possible that it may have been overlooked. Sales has been quite busy lately.

Thanks!
    Solar VPS The Best Price to Performance Ratio In Cloud and VPS Hosting
    e: sales@solarvps.com
    The SolarSystem - On Demand VM Creation, DNS Control and more.
    Speed Test: speed.fortressitx.com

I don't have PM yet. Here is the ticket # DUO-413937

Quote Originally Posted by Aaton35
    Please PM me your ticket #. Its possible that it may have been overlooked. Sales has been quite busy lately.

Thanks!
    Another sample of why wht is needed . Without wht probably potential customers wouldnt even get an answer if they didnt know wht existed
    12+ years -same website , new server [SSD Inside] providing shared/reseller hosting only !
    These things we do not provide/offer : Unlimited Storage ! Unlimited Bandwidth ! But Why? Cause, we were unable to put such a large number on our pages, it just would not fit.
    So check out the numbers that actually fit >> << the page as well as your budget too !

Well, there are a lot of ways to communicate with providers. Most VPS providers likely have their helpdesks filled with numerous tickets, if they are busy. Sometimes a friendly reminder is in order, when it comes to sales tickets, if a potential customer hasn't received an answer to their inquiry.
    Solar VPS The Best Price to Performance Ratio In Cloud and VPS Hosting
    e: sales@solarvps.com
    The SolarSystem - On Demand VM Creation, DNS Control and more.
    Speed Test: speed.fortressitx.com