Yaskifo SCAM BEWARE!!!

BEWARE!! BEWARE!! of YASKIFO
    the so called 3pp are running a scam, they are with holding $1,000's from merchant's, claiming that thier bank's are making an investigation against them in order to with hold payment. Yet they are failing to provide any details of thier bank's contact details or reason why thier bank see fit to investigate anyone concerned. No contact has been made from any bank to any of thier customers who are affected. If any bank see's fit to investigate anyone involved and withhold payment's due, you have a right to know the reason why, by law. This is quite obviously a scam that YASKIFO are running. I would like to hear from anyone else affected by this.

Quote Originally Posted by merchant trader
    BEWARE!! BEWARE!! of YASKIFO
    the so called 3pp are running a scam, they are with holding $1,000's from merchant's, claiming that thier bank's are making an investigation against them in order to with hold payment. Yet they are failing to provide any details of thier bank's contact details or reason why thier bank see fit to investigate anyone concerned. No contact has been made from any bank to any of thier customers who are affected. If any bank see's fit to investigate anyone involved and withhold payment's due, you have a right to know the reason why, by law. This is quite obviously a scam that YASKIFO are running. I would like to hear from anyone else affected by this.
    Yeh we have not been paid for last month either, the mail's we get back are one liner's saying thier bank has blocked payment. Does any one know what is going on with this on-line scam.???????????????????????/

merchant trader,

there is a big discussion about situation with Yaskifo on this board, here is url to it: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=454102. A lot of interesting info there.

Good looking out.

thanks very much, so we're not the only one's who have been stuffed by these wa#kers. we do not have adult content on our site so that reason is out the window. if they think it end's here they can think again, thier problems are just begining.

Hi I just signed up today because I found this forum after I tried logging into my Yaskifo account and found it has been closed and I am unable to log in. Tried emailing yaskifo on [email protected] but no reply as of yet. Has anyone else managed to contact them as I really do not wish to lose the money in my account which is over 700 Euros.

Thank you

Bob

hi, you are not the only one but i'm talking about 1000's of euro's. i'm also in touch with a few others who are the same as me, these scum bags really don't know what they have done, they may be laughing now but all good things come to an end, you see these people aren't as clever as they think they are.

Get your lawyers and soliciters.

Just had this email at long last from Yaskifo

Hello,

Thank you for your message. The problem concerning your account is
    bigger than expected because we learned this morning that Mastercard
    is in the process of shutting down our merchant account. We have been
    alerted by our bank today and they told us that we can expect to
    receive an official letter from them in the coming days, probably
    before next week.

The remaining funds of your account will be paid in all cases in the
    conditions planned by the bank in a case of a merchant account
    shutting down. We will get further explanations from our lawyers in
    the coming days.

Regards,

maybe there is a chance

i'll belive it when the money is in our account. is your acount still open then? our's was shut today so we have no way of logging on to get any mails from them, that only says one thing. gis a ring when ya can, we talked the other day.

yaskifo

No it was shut this morning but I got email from them this evening.

this has got to be a scam

Ok, I will be the first one to admit... I have had a merchant account terminated before by Visa/Mastercard and i am placed on the TMF file... I wont EVER be able to get an other account in the USA ever again some have told me maybe after 7years.

But this doesn't matter what matters is Mastercard doesn't wait to shut you down... Visa the same.... if Yaskifo was a TRUE 3pp they woudl have just incured a huge fee... I don't believe yaskfio that they are being shut down.. I will give you a few reasons why.

number 1... go to google and do a search for yaskifo keno.... click on their buy page it will take you to a link and you will notice it's active! I did a test purchase!

it went through!

if mastercard terminates or the aquiring bank terminates they freeze the account and the ability to process... my transaction would have been declined immediately! remember when BillingDirect got terminated.... everyone's cards where declined...

I think they closed all USbased accounts and i strongly believe that they are taking off with the money for us based accounts....

Never the less they are probably going to use some bull crap lingo saying that their lawyers saved the day and that they can't release any of the funds... because of some huge fine...

This is almost predictable.

I personaly think that mastercard and visa are a monopoly and they are over powered by far!

for the last year in a half i can count a dozen billing companies that have come and gone.... i personaly think there needs to be a class action lawsuit.... i believe they are descriminating!

sorry to vent but i wanted to share my thoughts about this... i really think they are scamming everyone.... if cards where being declined i wouldn't doubt for a second that they got terminated.... but they seem to be still processing.... makes me think that are playing games.

saphirez,

You say that "...click on their buy page it will take you to a link and you will notice it's active! I did a test purchase! it went through!.." Did they charge your card?? Or did the transaction at least show on your statement?

'I personaly think that mastercard and visa are a monopoly and they are over powered by far!'

Cheers! I'll drink to that, completely agree and we should do something about it.

Secondly, I don't think that have have completely shut down Yaskifo, but they were forced to terminate all modelling websites and other 'prohibited' business models and probably have not been fined. (Usually, there is a deadline of 48 hours and you will be fined for an absolutely crazy amount of 25,000 per day for each merchant that does not comply with the Visa/MasterCard regulations.)

Best thing to do is wait 180 days and demand your money back. In the meanwhile, Yaskifo will have major cashflow problems.

Keno is using Paypal now

charged my card

The answer to your question is yes, there is a hold on my checkcard.

11/25/2005 5965 YASKIFO.COM $50.00

Also

Yes they may give them 24 to 48hours to do what they need to do, however, I don't buy it.... They stated in emails to us that they where terminated, they also said to others that they where being investigated or blah blah... I do not buy it.

It doesn't matter anymore really I guess.... But MasterCard and Visa in my belief are Mr Fulley's gay lover and are bending over and taking it from him. I think what MasterCard and Visa are doing is unconstitutional and they are violating people's civil rights.

If i had the financial know how and the legal know how you better believe i would start a class action law suit.

I don't even know who to contact.

'If i had the financial know how and the legal know how you better believe i would start a class action law suit.'

Me too, but unfortunately I also don't have the money to start a law suit. They will probably have the best lawyers backing them up and appeal to supreme court in case anything goes wrong. Maybe all merchants should establish some sort of organization against unlawful Visa/MasterCard practices, that will teach them! (Hopefully...)

This was a well worked out scam by Yaskifo, if you think that Visa & Mastercard are with holding the money and you are not going to get paid, why don't you get your customers to raise a dispute with the card company's. If you are not going to get the money why let Yaskifo or the card company's keep it. At least your customers will get the goods or service's for free and a full refund. If i'm not getting the money they won't get to keep it either. Has anybody got any news yet on the scum bags at Yaskifo, i'll personally cut thier balls off when we finally catch you with them and anybody involved with them!!!!!!!!!! Did anybody receive
    a spam mail shortly after all this went tit's up, from another 3pp company offering better rates? funny that, is it just coincidence or are Yaskifo behind it?

i never heard about them but there website was not working when i checked last night , i do not if it's working now.

Dont they need some kind of an authority to be able to withdraw money fro your accounts?
    Rene K.

our yaskifo.com account closed without warning

I work for earthtecinc.com - we provide offshore web hosting and development services. For the record, I wanted to add our experience of problems with yaskifo.com.

About two weeks ago I tried to login to our admin acct as normal and I received an error saying the account was closed. We were never warned or informed that the account had been closed and we have still not been given an explanation. They have over $500 USD of our money and have not responded to any of the multitude of communications (mostly email) that I have sent their way. In my opinion they are acting very unprofessionally and possibly even outside the law. I hope that they make amends and pay out our money immediately (they have our wiring instructions).

Final verdict is not in, but there are definite warning signs that yaskifo may be a scam/fraud. I will post an update here in another couple weeks and let you know whats happening. For now be careful.

Ben King

Earth Tec Inc.
    earthtecinc.com

'I hope that they make amends and pay out our money immediately (they have our wiring instructions).'

Normally they will pay 180 days after closure of the account. That's how it usually works when a processing company is in trouble.

If they were a proper processing company, that maybe correct, but Yasfiko is not a processing company as they make out. If that was the case why would you have to load up your goods onto their site, you ship the goods and they take the money. There is a good chance that they them selves were using a 3pp and that company shut their account.

Yes, they are, the uploading of goods to their website is just to comply with small regulations from MasterCard. MasterCard is doing everything it can to rule out smaller 3PP in the long run. They are a disaster to work with.

I too am a victim. They owe 1300 euros. I never received an e-mail notifying me unlike a few others who did. I only found out when someone wanting to place an order couldn't do so.

Payments slowed down a while ago and the money owed is over a period of several months.

We are looking at fraud rather than plain and simple insolvency. The reason I say this is the total absence of information.

Barrie