hosts that allow adult content

ok spank me for being lazy to use the search page

im thinking of having netfirms host my site but i cant clearly understand if they allow adult content to be hosted on them as stated here:

"any content on YOUR Web site that is prohibited by the laws of any sovereign state, obscene under the laws of any sovereign state, or otherwise considered by NETFIRMS, in its sole discretion, to be offensive, disruptive, obscene, inappropriate or otherwise an administrative burden, may be removed or deleted without any compensation to YOU; "

so i'd like to have other options while waiting their response to my email.
    u can spam me with your referral codes if theres any.
    let the spamming begin...

for ordinary shared hosting try

www. adulthost.com

or you can go VPS cause most of them allow legal adult content

Lame question, I live at home, where else?
    Personally, I use two webhosts, that allow adult content:

totalchoicehosting.com
    servage.net

The best thing to do is, email the sales dept. of the web host that you are interested in, and let them know exactly what you plan to host. Web hosts with their servers in the US can allow legal adult content in most of the states.

^^^ there all quite expensive host really, do you have to have a license to host adult content if your a re-seller?

I also recommend you make a list of your requirements and contact hosts that meet them. Is a good idea to show an example of what your content will be.

You won't find a host that would let you have illegal content, so keep it under the law.
    Jorge Campos | WBpro
    Web Building Professionals
    www.wbpro.com

Quote Originally Posted by wbpro
    I also recommend you make a list of your requirements and contact hosts that meet them. Is a good idea to show an example of what your content will be.
    actually id like to see which hosts allow adult content to be hosted on them first and then contact them later on.

Quote Originally Posted by wbpro
    You won't find a host that would let you have illegal content, so keep it under the law
    thanks wbpro. im not into illegal stuffs i.e. chlLd pr0n and [email protected]@lity stuffs (and also those nasty extreme ones) so no worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Linuxhata
    Personally, I use two webhosts, that allow adult content:

totalchoicehosting.com
    servage.net
    thank you Linuxhata. my first choice was servage.net. funny thing was i came across this board when searching google for some feedbacks about servage and its not quite that positive i think. how was servage doing for you bro?

Quote Originally Posted by OCAaron
    The best thing to do is, email the sales dept. of the web host that you are interested in, and let them know exactly what you plan to host. Web hosts with their servers in the US can allow legal adult content in most of the states.
    i already did some email inquiries just waiting for their replies now.

Great. That's the way to go. I am sure you can find a million of them allowing that. It is just that common in these days.

There's a few that allow adult content. Just make sure you read the TOS very closely.
    StableHost .:. Unlimited web hosting done right. Experience the unlimited difference.
    PingThat .:. Is your website down? Find out now with our QuickChecker technology.