Hard Drive Space: 10000 Mb /
    Guaranteed RAM: 256 MB
    MYSQL
    MS SQL Server
    Control Panel: Helm
    Remote Desktop Connection
    2 IP

I have available 25 monthly dollars ...

I need them to suggest me some company that VPS offers with these specifications

Thanks.

www.solarvps.com Offer all that above. Try their site, you won't get better mate.

just what I wanted to ask too! but didnt know there was a "manage/unmanaged" thing too :-/ today is not my day for finding a VPS provider!

I don't think you can find a good provider for 25 bucks a month for what you are asking for. You really should up your budget.

well it was up'd from a shared hosting solution lol.

Oh i dont know. I'm stuck. Can't find the right solution. Wish I could host it on my own server in the house but bandwidth of course is the issue (and the ISP)

anyone want to go half way?

Dehe

DEHE is offering 50% discount. It will end today. I must say that their support is really really really outstanding. They provide highest level of VPS hosting with quality service and support.

Grad the deal before it ends...

Thanks but i cannot see that deal. If it's 49 USD then its too much. PLUS I've heard bad things about Virtuozzo

Well, if you don't like Virtuozzo, you should change forum and goto dedicated servers.

good luck

or find a vmware host.