Need a program for my Windows PC, Autofill field script

Hello, I hope I posted this in the correct forum, but I need a programmer who can create a program for me that allows me to autofill custom fields. I know about Roboform but that is not really what I want. In fact it would need to work exactly like this software:

http://www.directorydominator.com/

The only problem with that software is that it has a default list of sites, and I would like to be able to visit any site in my browser and have it autofill certain fields. Please pm me if you can do this and I am willing to pay. Thanks

The google toolbar can do some of this for you, and its free. However, you should really post this in the other offers and requests forum I will have a mod move it for you.

Thanks, yes I am aware of the google toolbar but it doesn't fill fields such as "url, description, title, etc"

Anyone please?

Hello lexington,

did you try "custom fields" when you used RoboForm? I use RoboForm for article submissions (and for directory submissions too) and usually need not more then 2 clicks - 1 for filling in the fields and 1 for submiting the form.

Yes but I would like my own form that simply fills these out instead of all of the other things on it that I will never use.