Review my site!!!

Hello,

Can you please help me to evaluate the updated website:

www.u-hosts.com

Thanks!
    Regards, Rumi
    www.unixexperts.co.uk
    Expert in Server Administration, Network Administration, Server Optimization, Security Audit, Kernel Upgrades and Troubleshooting.

Neat and uncluttered design. Just feel that it is a bit squarish though. Also feel that putting a Google ad inside the web site tends to make it a little unprofessional. Users would wonder why you need such ads and would be more wary on signing up with you. Just my opinion.

Cheers! Nice Thought will get rid of that.
    Regards, Rumi
    www.unixexperts.co.uk
    Expert in Server Administration, Network Administration, Server Optimization, Security Audit, Kernel Upgrades and Troubleshooting.

dont like the pop up but i dont mide the google ads. nice style, good luck with it.

For me i would simplify the site a tad and i would get rid of the google ads. I just saw an ad for service cheaper then what you offer so that distracts from what your site is about. I also don't think it's very professional as a service company to try and run ads as well. You want to be quick/efficient and to your customers needs. Perhaps a customer portal or something would be better for adsense..

I would also recommend only playing the active header once if possible.. seeing the animation for every page is sort of distracting.

Nice design, but tough for a service company.

It is perfect ... realy ...
    I'm professional web designer ... and I'm sure that it's looks great.

Unique, I like it, however I would have made the size of the middle a little bigger, but maybe it is purposely done this way?

**Your site is too narrow. It's a good design, but take advantage of the whole page. When I see more "empty" space than used space, you haven't sold me.

**Great logo, but incorporate it into your design. I almost missed it because it's offset--aside from your design.

**Check your language. The design is top-notch, but the flow of the words is lacking. Remember, it's not just the "look" that sells, but also what you have to say.

Best of luck!

It's indeed too narrow .. other than that .. love the design .. refreshing and elegant