Arrow Premium Webmaster & Hosting Ad Slots 12K Uniques - Hi Rank

HostBidder.com is an active and fast growing webmaster and web hosting forum, with over 2,100 members. Our members and visitors are webmasters and those interested in website hosting & making money online.

For the month of October 2005 we had over 12K unique visitors. Activity has been increasing and we have already had over 8K uniques for November. These are genuine visits, we have not purchased traffic for the site.

Stats to 18 Nov

We have the following Ad Slots available at a cost of $20 or 2,200 HB Points each. The duration of the ad slot is outlined below.

Rotational Banner Ad - Top of every page - Maximum of ten banners will be displayed for 6 weeks.

Fixed Banner / Text Box Ad - Shown underneath the NavBar at the top of every page. We may display up to two banners here for two weeks.

Post One
    - Your ad shown after the first post on every page of the forum for 2 weeks.

Last Post - Your ad shown after the last post on every page of the forum for 4 weeks.

Partner Sites - Partner site link on the forum home page for 4 weeks.

Premium Sponsor Ad - These are the ads in the table in the footer of every page on the site for 4 weeks.

Run of site text links - Maximum of ten links will be displayed for 6 weeks.

Forum sponsor text link - one slot available on each forum, for an example look at the Zodm.com sponsor link on the Removed, Posts, SPAM forum - 6 weeks.

Forum sticky / pinned post - one slot available on each forum - 8 weeks.

Please post below, PM me or send email to admin at hostbidder.com with any questions or to reserve your slot.

We reserve the right not to accept ads that are not in keeping with the spirit of our community.

Thanks for your interest,

Please pm me with your pricing.

Thanks

Dactyl, thanks for your interest in our offer. The price for each individual slot is $20. What differs is the duration of the ad. Eg $20 will get you a rotational banner ad for 6 weeks or a fixed banner ad / text box shown below the nav bar for 2 weeks. Sorry if it was not explained very well.

Hope this clarifies the pricing. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Ah, I see, well how do you take payments?

I take payments via PayPal to

marketing at proudirish.com

Thanks