Forwarding question

At the moment my domains are with my webhost and i point them to a folder. If i move to another host and have the domains with a domain reg company, i'll have to forward them.

Is forwarding any different to what i'm doing now? Also if i forward someone to say test.com/index.php and the folder on my space is myspace.com/test/index.php, will the domain when i forward it, show test.com/index.php? As i wouldn't want it showing the real path.

Forwarding is very different from hosting your domain with actual disk space. Why not move to a host that allows mulitple domains at no extra cost?
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

you can always URL frame the domain to the webhost

or use the addon domain feature with cPanel if you're webhost uses cPanel
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi